Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WERE WOULD WE BE NOW>>>>IF BRITISH NEVER SET FOOT IN BARR_SAGHIR(HIND_O_PAK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WERE WOULD WE BE NOW>>>>IF BRITISH NEVER SET FOOT IN BARR_SAGHIR(HIND_O_PAK)

...would we be far behind, or far ahead...
    The white-people did alot of work to improve the nation...for example, railways...but, in return they looted the region...stripped it and left disputes for generations to come...
    ...Let's not drag the RELIGION factor in this matter AGAIN...
    ...I think we would be free-er...not slave-minded...not blaming eachother...close to a super-power...

u never know it might had been good or it might had been good.
    u have to look into a no. of aspects.
    like wat kinda govern we would had been dealing with mornachy or demo.
    we might would be dealing with a combine subcontinent..

but one think i know for sure n dat is dat we will not be dealing with with the complex we have about eng in pak. i admit dat eng is the universal lang but we r depending on eng too much in pak.
    we might not have the hypocrisy we r dealin with in pak. we might had more selfrespect then wat we have now.
    u have to admit dat we still have some traits of being ghulams in us.

------------------
    Fi Aman Allah

Comment

hi...

may be somewhere in between life & death....

it is toooooooooooooo complicated i mean our history......???we donot know the truth...!!

------------------
      "......trust few.....?
      beware of the rest...??

Comment

...exactly, nick...it's the mentality, the submissive, ghulamana-attitude that really bothers me...we need to get out of it...get over it...and get our confidance back, our pride...move on...put that episode behind us...

Comment

Working...
        X