Bravo ! PTV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo ! PTV.

From the time I started to watch PTV dramas, and believe me, I have watched amany, the one I watched today is really worth mentioning to you people.

Well, its called "Dhoop Mein Sawan". All I can say is that I am astonished on what the television has done in terms of boldness, and boldness in a good sense. Furthermore, it is not a traditional production in more than one way :
    One, not the usual five Video cassetes thingy
    Second, I couldn't believe the quality of editing etc.

Well to say a few words, it explores the role of the Pakistani family, the situation of the young and it is really something which makes you think. You'd look at it from the perspective of a mere viewer, and then place yourself in a situation like that shown.
    For the first time, at least for me, I have seen an effort towards helping the general public understand the dynamics of the heart and dilemmas of the mind. Love and mutual vulnerability being a major theme.

I highly recommend it to anyone who has access to the videos and before I start sounding like a PTV promoter, I'd leave you people, but say : BRAVO! PTV.
    [again, "Dhoop mein Sawan".]

B.T.W. if anyone has seen it already, what do you have to say. I don't want to spoil the plot but just some thoughts.

where did you see 'Dhoop mein Sawan'?
    please tell

Comment

I saw it on Video here in Toronto Canada.
      I think that was your question, right??

Comment

Sorry friend, my question was only because I have also seen 'dhoop mein sawan' but it was shown on the asian chanel Zee TV here in the UK by series and yes it was good to watch, d'you reckon it could be the same one?
        rejection - suicide - etc
        see ya
        Nazia

Comment

Yes, that's the one I was talking about.
          Seems as if only a few of us here watch PTV stuff. Well people, some of the stuff is really worth the watch! trust me,
          I'm your friend.

Comment

Oh dear, I miss the old ZEETV.
            A question for miss Nazia, Does Hum Panch still air or has it had its days.

Comment

Jo rukay to kohay gara(n) thay ham, jo chalay to jaa(n) say guzar gayay

Rahay yaar ham nay qadam qadam tujhay yaadgaar bana dia.

I still remember when I used to watch PTV dramas ... has anyone seen evolution of PTV dramas???????? I think peak production days for PTV dramas were 1980-1989, I didn't see any good production after that .... I am not talking about in terms of good sets and dress and money spending .... I am talking about drama plot and story.

Sorry but I haven't had a chance to see any PTV drama for the last three years ... I dont have Zee at home but ya I did see some clips of Awazain (Drama made on the pakistanis living in Britain). Story was not very good, and some things are told wrong but they have to be wrong at least truth can't be accepted by the Pakistanis living in Pakistans, it could be too bitter to make then puke.

Najim.

Comment

Oh Ptv dramas main bhi dekha kartee thee kisee zamanay main . Wo zamana tha ek saal pehlay .
                Khair , has anybody seen "Janjal Pura "
                heheh or " Yeh Zindagi " .
                After i moved to canada almost a year ago , i haven't been able to watch any ptv orrrrr Stn dramas.
                By the way i think Hum Panch is still going on . Hmm atleast it was a year ago .
                :->

Comment

hi
                  sorry I have been away, yep hum paanch is still on air, and I have got janjal pura on video!!
                  ZEE TV is great in my view!
                  See ya's

Comment

Ye hum Canada waloon per hi musibaat kyoon hey key hum Internation media nahee dekh sakttey, I mean North America sey hath ker yanee Z, Sony or Ptv wagaira.

Baharal bahi sahab ap itna highly recommand ker rahey hain tu aj hi Karachi Bazar sey ley ker a ja tey hain. Phir comments pass kerain gey.

Or Zee Tv haaaaaaaaaaaa, Kya yaad dila deya.

Comment

Working...
                    X