Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anybody define love.

slaaam pplz,
    can any body define love. pplz give ur definations. acctuly, i have one defination, and i want better than that defination. lets see if some do better than that. than i will tell you the defination i have.
    thank you

------------------
    Wafa karo ghay, Wafa karain ghay
    Jafa karoo ghay, Jafa karain ghay
    Hum admin hian tumarey jesey
    Jo Tum karoo ghay, wo hum karain ghay

love is a result of a chemical reaction which raises the adernalin levels of the species involved.... the antidote is usually achieved by folowing a social pattern referred to as marriage....consequently the chemicals levels are droppped resulting in a drop in adernalin levels to those b4 the start of the symptoms ( sometimes even lower) in male species the levels temporarily rise time and again by seeing unrelated female species ...but are quickly brought down again either by accompnying female species or the subject female species ...usually with mild headache brought on by contact of female shoe heels with male head....
    i guess ur question has been answered...why dont u ask this thread to be moved to tech topics
    http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

Comment

hmm love ..
      If ur love is successful then it's a feeling that one can't describe in words (ecstacy maybe) ..
      If u lose or if you're love isn't succesful then it's torture ...
      Personally I don't even think about love no more ... My life is based on my religion and my studies .. and my love is reserved for my family and relatives ... that's it http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif Let's see other views http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

Comment

Zar leo..hello
        i dont think so..not att all possible...
        but
        are we monkeying around...

[This message has been edited by janu (edited July 08, 2000).]

Comment

Love is giving.
          Love is forgiving.
          Love is wanting better things for the person one loves.
          Love is powerful.
          Love is weak.
          Love is a secret.
          Love is a show.
          Love is everything.
          Love is nothing.
          Love is difficult to comprehend.
          Love is simple.
          Love is undefinable.
          Life is only a dream.

Comment

Janu, please answer the question, what ever you meant by that leave it for someother time. Thank u
            And yes its possible.

Zar Leo

------------------

Comment

Love is hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts!

you call it maddness i call it love!

------------------
              Q!

Comment

Please refer to Gupshup's new archive section that Azkar is going to put out soon, titled "FAQ - Answers and beyond".

Some of the scholarly and philosophical discussions involve:

1- Love - what is it? How does diarrhea effect it?

2- 101 ways to bash Hindus and still not feel sick to stomach

2- 101 ways to declare somebody kafir - list still growing

3- 101 ways to bash Islam and still not get killed

4- NYAhamdi's three pillar of cultural manifestation: Lahore, Lahore, and Lahore.

5- Marriage: What's involved and what's not? Pocket book version in print.

6- Kashmir (not sung by Led Zappelin).

7- A breakdown of Fraudia's registeration fees (Nazrana not included).

8- Jawaan, a lagacy of stepping on the tails.

9- I hate exams and I love backstreet boys; They are kinda cute, don't you think?

10- Antaakashri: A never ending story.

Comment

THE DEFINITION: OF _L O V E_

She was a girl from a noble family. She was well fed since childhood.
                  Dressed as her heart-desired. Brought up in a free atmosphere, lived a secure lifeher father had provided all she needed

Such girls become beautiful wives, cause their faces dont have the scratches of liabilities of their childhood

Otherwise they scratch with the nails of their inferiority complex turning a
                  reasonable man into a messdont do thisdont do thatdont look heredont go there.

Such patient women destroy the carrier of a man.

I needed a woman with a healthy heart & brainthank God that I fell in love with that woman too

But love means different in sight of men and women

Men say. If a woman loves me, she shouldnt ask anything from him. She should just keep on loving him.

Not only she should lovebut should also sacrifice for him too

Man calls the patience of woman love

Women calls the passion of man love

Men wants to burden more and more weight on women.

Putting more & more weight without even hearing a sigh they call love.

Women call the little attention of men love.

Men call running further away, love.

Women call love being even under the feet

Men being even in love want to be free like a bird in the sky.

Whereas women want to get rolled themselves in the chains of love.

Women want to get hugged

Men want to get dwindle

Woman who gets a manher life begins to rotate around his axis.

Man who gets a woman. She becomes priceless in his sight.

But my school of thoughts was different than this.

I dont think love and marriage the chain of my feet. My dreams my realitiesthe songs of my momthe insolvent background of my past
                  always remains in my subconscious

Yes I knew I wanted to get the skill of life and fuel from hershe became the heart of all women. Wide, openunlimited

Comment

Zar Leo..love is an agreement between to hearts not to hurt each other and live and die for each other..love is a very precious stuff,if you get into it and in deep inside your heart you will feel that you have got everything in the world..Love is specially for honest lovers not come and go dear...
                    and to this

are you sure...you will not take UTURN promice zar

Comment

januu,
                      i wanna clear one thing for ya. there is no defination that defines that love ever besed on agree ment. the things based on agreement those called what " compromise" not love.

[This message has been edited by Zar Leo (edited July 08, 2000).]

Comment

dopey jenab,
                        love is an ocean, i cover lots of thing.u should define it specific. in urdu,

sumander ko kozay mein semo dena.

the defination i found it seems one line but i covers every thing.

Comment

BLaDeGirL911,
                          well 911, love is a hard work, but not all conditions, some times. keep it on ur hard work. allah 's blessings with u. ur defination present some conditions not all over.

------------------

Comment

Zar Leo..well dear i dont agree with you and your defination,if the 2 heart dosent agree,where is the love,dil ko dil sa rah hoteee hai,that is when the love story and drama starts,there are millions of agreement
                            and yes this agreement of 2 hearts is a must other wise there is no love dear..kia ap na khabi kisee sa pyar kia,well agar kiya hai then you should know that agar do(2) dil nahi manta hai,then you dont go ahead with your pyar aur mohabat..agar nahi kia hai,let me teach you..the real meaning for love..hai allah..well enjoy my signature file toooooo

zakhm kitne teri chaahat se mile haiN mujko
                            soNchtaa hoon ki kahoon tujhse magar jaane de

Comment

jannu,
                              there is one problem i experienced at this site. ppl like u. always do talk some thing else. i think u dont like my signature, so tell u what my signature do nothing with this topic. may be there are some other reasons of my signature. i dont wanna discuss that here now. so instead of talkin on my signatures, stick with topic that we r discussing here, that would be better for ya.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X