Pissed off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pissed off

Don't you just hate it when you click on some link and your browser tells you that page not found or the broken links giving 404 Not found error?

It's specially annoying when you have spent time on the search engine and finally have found the kind of link you are looking for on the 14th page and you click on it.

Or how about sites that require you to fill in some information before you can use the site for any purpose??? You go to these sites to download a small shareware and they ask 120 questions before they give their stinking little software for 30 days, after which you have to come back, fill out the info again (only this time using a fake name etc), and use it again for next 30 days.

Or how about the sites where you register with a nick? I mean, helloooooo, but is it me or everybody else feels that no matter how much unique your username is, it's already been picked up by two dozen different people in slightly different variations?

Go ahead and try registering Roman at Yahoo, Hotmail, or AOL. Worst part is that those guys think they are really smart. So they make the system to sugesst you something different, like xyzRoman56794. Now how am I gonna remember that username, you idiots? And secondly, if I'm gonna depend on your suggestion, why would I spend hours first trying to pick a username, huh?

Anything pissing you off lately?

[ Apparently I was quite pissed off that day ]

[This message has been edited by Roman (edited July 13, 2000).]

Ibn-e-Rund, how can he continue his search by shutting out the computer? You are an idiot.

Rom Yara, whenever I get error codes like that, I always think that I am doing something wrong or my computer does not have the required gigabytes and stuff. To know that you also get stuck, makes me feel much better. You might be pissed off, but I am happy. You made my day! Friday night (tomorrow) after 10 EST, I will be on VC. Try coming in, if you are free.

Comment

Words of wisdom

it is always better to be Pissed off...than to be pissed on.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Rom Yara, The first two lines of my earlier reply was a note to an Idiot who replied to your post. His reply was subsequently taken off by the Mods. In fact all his posts have been deleted.

Fraud, sometimes yes, and other times no. Some people enjoy golden shower.

Comment

What ticks me off is when I am in the middle of a download and its almost nearing to an end, and boom!!! The system crashes of you get cut off!! Talk about pisser!!

>>>>Fraud, sometimes yes, and other times no. Some people enjoy golden shower.

KINKY!!!!

My son pees on me sometimes.. especially when I am changing his diapers..... I kinda dig that!! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ghalib (edited July 13, 2000).]

Comment

Ghalib Yara, I hope his aim is good.. been there done thatů

Comment

Ok I see various important topics, ranging from a rendezvous request from Ahmadi to aiming talents of our newborn nephew, being discussed here. And then somewhre there there was something that Fraudia said too.

Ahmadi yar, although I have a date with a hot, blond chic tomorrow at the requested time, I have no problem in deciding whom to ditch.

ghalib and Ahmadi, you guys gotta listen to Fraudia's poetry in VC. Man, this guy is a great poet. Fraudiay, next time I'd write it down for the future reference.

Comment

The secret behind this poetry is that its passed own from mind to mind, from the jedi master's mind thru his lips to the neophyte's mind thru his ears.

The shorud of secrecy is important to protect the masses to be exposed to this great work.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                  The secret behind this poetry is that its passed own from mind to mind, from the jedi master's mind thru his lips to the neophyte's mind thru his ears.

The shorud of secrecy is important to protect the masses to be exposed to this great work.

In other, simpler words, it can't be posted here you gotta join one of the Late Night with Azkar sessions on voice chat for that.

Comment

Last nights poetry directly imported from Azkar and Buley Shah's pind was simply fantastic NYAhmadi this is the kind of poetry you have to experience in person not listen or read http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

ChannMahi

Comment

Roman, I have just been pissed-on (figuratively). We have free lotto sites being advertised here in UK so I keep trying to play them.

They ask you two million questions inorder to win one million.
                      Then when you try to actually play, they tell you that your p/word is wrong. I check my e-mail confirmation sent by them and its correct!!!! I try again....incorrect.

R they just trying to get the hit-rate up?
                      They're supposedly regulated by European Commissions and stuff.

NY, Aren't the German's the kings of 'golden showers'?!!

Comment

Chann ji, after listening to Buley Shah's poetry I feel like abandoning all my plans on buying house etc, quit my job, tear off my clothes, and stray off towards woods in search of inner peace, God, and wild berries. Buley Shah ji definitely made a sofi out of me

AnokhaUK,

Man, I never got into those lotto things. Sometimes you visit a site and they open this little window with a grid of 'scratchable' number (that you scratch by clicking on a number), claiming you get a chance to win millions. I remember clicking on them couple of time just out of curiosity... but over the time, I have learned better.

I have finally adopted a habit of entering fake address and telephone number etc on sites where there is no way around it and I need to register with them for some reason. In the beginning I kinda felt guilty but after the huge pile of receiving junk mail everyday, I think my action is justifiable.

I quit my former company a year ago, but I still get about two dozens of IT related brochures, ads, magzines etc in the mail with my former designation and company name.

There must be some sort of consumer protection site on the web where you can simply choose to have your name removed from the list and that would stop all those dozens of companies sending you junk mail. Does anybody know of such a site?

Comment

Yaro, im pissed cos of these late night sessions without me. Considering now to move to a place more near to you guys.
                          What da ya think of Key Lago?

NYA,
                          Can u tape these taLLeh for me http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by pathwari (edited July 13, 2000).]

Comment

Yar Pathwari don't feel bad, I am here and was not invited even once, friends like them who needs.... I am pissed......

Comment

Working...
                            X