Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOW DOWN TO THE PRINCE, BOLLYWOOD

My name is Prince Saud-Ahmad-Bin-Islami-Hassan,

I am 17 and the son of a wealthy millionaire in Kuwait who is liiking for a princess .One of the sons of the Bollywood owner asked me to invest in Bollywood. But should i do this consudering that the indian government uses The bollywood income to bomb Pakistan.If many people say i shouldnt invest I dont understand why u say that. Because Millions of pakistanis around the world buy indian music and videos.

Supersonickid

You have already answered your question, so I think this thread should be closed.

Comment

Your Highness,

Spend the money on something useful. Build an AIDS centre in Mumbai.

Comment

I agree with your suggestion ny dear friend.but if i build an aids centre people will be very happy.BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU HOW THESE PEOPLE GOT AIDS.THEN i will think of your suggestion.

Comment

well they got aids. Does it matter how they got it? Are you doing a survey?

Apparently circumcision reduces chances of AIDs by nearly 50% according to new findings just recently. You might want to consider that in your programme.

Good luck.

Comment

>>>Apparently circumcision reduces chances of AIDs by nearly 50% <<<<<

Xtreme yar, you never seize to make me laugh… man I thought it reduces the size by just a small fraction, like may be 1/16th of an inch. Where did you get your’s done? Your parents should ask for their money back..

p.s. I also read that in the report. It is amazing. Isn’t it? Circumcision has been practiced for 0ver 4000 years. It is nice that all religions of the Books continued that tradition.

Comment

>>Where did you get your’s done? Your parents should ask for their money back..

No chance of that yar. My mother used to tell all her friends what a beautiful job the Nai had done. While I was sitting there squirming with embarassment.

Comment

Your Highness:

Ignore these two panggeybaaz. These two are like peas in the pod but love to fight eachother. I have a better suggestion.

Invest your dinaars in Lollywood, as in Pakistani movies. We pakis are sick and tired of appreciating Indian movies. Their movies are just so much better. Can you invest in Lollywood so it can attract some educated and thought provokng directors, writers.

Also, can you please buy the rights to Maula Jatt, so you can permananetly remove it from the shelves.

Shukria!

Comment

Working...
                X