Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arey,Kuch to Sharam Karo!

Salam,
    Well, i recently saw "sahab bahadur","Zindagi Zinda dili ka naam", "Anhoni" and "Neeli Dhoop",, I mean what are these people trying to do,, change our culture? the theme is that old people like over 50 are in love with younger girls or either old people are getting marrried. This is not our culture. But they r trying to say that it is ok. ALso that old people have their own life, in our culture famiy relations are like a string, you cannot say i want to cut relation with this person, it is not that easy. Rishton ka ehitram bhi koi cheez hoti hai.
    So if u read my message, tell me what you think.
    take care
    ALLAhafiZZZ
    Ms Khan

Ms Khan ,

The movies that you have mentioned must be very good. I must see them. I think our culture needs to change. What is so wrong about old people falling love? I think that is a positive trend and to hell with society. As for relations, like you said they are like a string. But every one has some mamoo or chacha they cannot stand. I think it is better to break relations with some one who is harmful.
    I think we as desi's need to start expressing our deep feelings start going with the flow, life is short enjoy it while we can.
    I think we need to have more Co - Ed schools in Pakistan. So boys and girls can meet openly and discuss issues while haveing fun.

Comment

Aslam U Alaikum:

Let me start by quoting someone:
      "CHANGE IS WHAT KEEP US FRESH AND INNOVATIVE. CHANGE IS WHAT KEEP US FROM GETTING STALE. CHANGE IS WHAT KEEP US YOUNG."

Change is Good and indication of life, but you should understand resistant to change is the worse enemy of the change. Change does not mean that we should totally cut off from our traditions and cultural values. These are the basis we were brought up with. These values did not come up in a day, boom they are here, but evolved. Whatever you are saying already exist in this world, if I am not doing it, somebody else is, and khan is thinking about it. It is just the ideas what make us different, that is uniqueness of humanity.

"The old people have live their lives, I was not there when they were young, why they want to take my share." This is what young ppl think.

Culture is what we live by, its not written rule but common understanding. Beauty of it is some of us agree with positive cultural values and try to save them and implement them and other do not agree with us and force other cultures into our culture, it always happened and will continue. Please keep these cultures separate, don't ride in two boats.

Superman is saying same thing again in diffent words, yuk. Life is bigger than just dating and Co-Ed. Think.
      Allah Hafiz

[This message has been edited by MOHSAN.]

Comment

As Michael Jackson would say
        "YOU GOTTA, YOU GOTTA, MAKE THAT CHANGE"
        Its high time we did.

Comment

Enterprise You Go Man .

Comment

Will you pay for me cab?

Comment

Sence of humor is not one of your finer points.

Comment

SALAM MASTANI
                I totally agree with you and Mohsan that the change should be positve only that way it will be fruitful other than it will hurt you and make you confuse.
                agar kisi young larki ko koi aged mil gaya to bechari her waqat ye hi kahti rahay gi kay

"hai mujh ko BUDHA mil gaya"
                CAUTION "DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO SWEEPER MAN, HE IS HIGHLY SICK AND DANGEROUS FOR ISLAMIC VALUES ,APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION
                He thinks dating will solve the problem of unemployment because he thinks that when everybody will be busy in dancing nobody will have time to fight.But please anybody tell him that if dancing can feed him he must quit his job and start BHANGRA all his life, but it does not work like that and the irony is that he calls himself superman while in fact he is a sweeper man. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif A DUMBO SWEEPER MAN
                Sultan

[This message has been edited by Sultan.]

Comment

Sultan sahab,, ab mujh ko sumujh may agayaa,,
                  ur being funny,,,, HAEY ALLAH NA KAREY JO MUJHAY BUDHA MILAY,,,, how about that???
                  why dint u just shooot me b4 saying that song,,,,,

Comment

I dont think bullets are able to travel via sattelite!

Comment

Dear Super,
                      Instead of showing me my finer points, check your spelling of 'SENCE'

Comment

Only if you promise to give up on humor.

Comment

I'm known for not keeping me promises dude, so I guess it aint worth it! Any ways, just for your benefit, the correct spelling is sense, but I guess it does'nt matter. Its not an English essay now is it?

Comment

Asalam-o-Alaikum Amna
                            Well it is good to hear that you will be careful, good!

aray aray Allah na karay kay tum hain budha melay " hum bhi to paray hain rahoon main", just kidding girly.

Shoot karna to doooor ki baat hai hum to kisi ko gali bhi nahen datay, aur waisay bhi larki pay haath uthana hamaray muzhab kay khilaf hai.
                            Take care,
                            Sultan Ahmad

Comment

Asalam-o-alaikum Enterprise,
                              Tell him " wo wada hi kia jo wafa huwa" dummy

Comment

Working...
                              X