Sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensitivity

Are you a sensitive person??? If yes then what do you think, Are you the blessed one? Well you are wrong, you are the cursed one... Well that is my view...

------------------
    Trust me, You'll get pain.

Banda-e-Khuda koi tu jawab do

Comment

Torture Rack,

Hi and salaams.

I wouldn't know why others haven't responded to your topic as yet, however, mayray khayaal meiN, it "might" have something to do with the way you have worded your post....

On one hand you have invited opinions, by asking,
      "...then what do you think,"
      but then gone ahead and stated,
      "Well you are wrong, you are the cursed one..."!
      Even though you finish up by saying,
      "Well that is my view",
      you have already discouraged or intimidated responses.

Anyway, in my humble opinion, being a sensitive person is neither a curse, nor a blessing and Sensitivity is a trait All human beings have in them.

The only difference being, that some show it more than others. In fact, I think those who come across as being not so sensitive, are sometimes, more sensitive then their expressive colleagues!

Which in turn leads to their need to exhibit this external, "I am not so sensitive" Tough hide, which acts as an armor to ward of any "attacks", for the lack of a better phrase, Prior to it even happening...

Comment

did i intimidate any one?
        KYA YAHA SUB CHOTE CHOTE CUTE SE BACHE HEIN
        well Dehaten jee!!!
        sensitivity hona hamaray ikhtiar mein nahi ha .. yeh trait tu peda honey ke saath he hum se attach ho jata ha .. so it is something we born with ..
        jo cheezein humein hamare lailmi mein miltee hein, woh ya tu blessings hotee hein ya vice versa....

------------------

Comment

"KYA YAHA SUB CHOTE CHOTE CUTE SE BACHE HEIN"

I wouldn't know that, however, I am not Deaf so you may want to turn off your cap locks key...shukria...

Comment

hmmmmm
            that was rude ..

------------------

Comment

Working...
            X