How is Indian president?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is Indian president?

India's national animal is tiger. 12 tigers died due to stupid doctors. Clinton managed to see a few bengal tigers in his trip. given their decreasing population, people like us may not be able to see any.
    India's national bird is peackock. 50 peackocks died by eating bajra which had pesticides.
    India's national president is Narayanan. I wonder how is his health.

well he is a vejitarian, berahman. dont worry, he is ding every moment by pakistan and china 's relationship. read todays jung news paper.
    and tell you there secret of long live indian president, dont tell any body. he is importing my "neswar". he working at my kheraaaaas. the only way he can is that when gul khan go india from london that day willl be his last day.

thank u. thank u
    take care ullu jee, stop sleeping durring day.

[This message has been edited by Subzi Wala (edited July 08, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Subzi Wala (edited July 08, 2000).]

Comment

subzi wala....do u use pesticides on ur sabzi...c u said indian president is a vegetarian...and 50 peacocks died eating bajra with pesticides...

------------------
      Ik fursat e gunah mili woh bhi char din

Comment

Sabzi Wala....just a small correction. The President Mr. Narayanan is not a Brahman, but a Dalit !

Comment

29 more peackocks have died,making it 80 now.

Wildlife in India is going down the drain. I used to see so many types of birds visiting Navegaon. Half have stopped coming. Younger generation is seeing animals and birds only in cartoons and movies. i asked my nephew which animals and birds he has seen. the list ended with crows, sparrows, chicken, cows, pigs, cats and dogs.

It is even affecting the water sources. These morons hae made the origin of ganges a tourist place and put a few hotels around it. The place is getting polluted and glacier is shrinking.

Comment

humans have not right to pollute the environment....

why dont u start a new thread on this....
            not a bad idea huh... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

Comment

Working...
            X