X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

galat fahmi

My dear people
    salam ,
    After salam I beg you to forgive me if I had created any misunderstanding,unintentionally, please do not take me wrong I am not a poet all these ashar I posted are not mine I read them somewhere and rembered them and shared them with you all, beleive me I had no intentions to get the credit for something which is not my creation.My sincere apologies again, I like shairy because it gives wassat to the mind, + in Pakistan they teach it as a compulsory subject for the same reason.I did not write the name because I do not know.
    O'come on agar iss tarah mai Allah say bhi mafi mangoon to wo bhi mujhay kub ka maaf kur chucka ho ta.

here is another one
    ghmay zindagi ghumay bundagi ghumay do jehan ghamay javadan
    mairi her nazar tairi muntazir tairi her nazar maira imthan

If ur trying to be funny MR SULTAN SAHAB , pLEASE I'M begging you sTOPP!!,
    MEOWW JUST KIDDING
    ALLahafiZZ

Comment

Salam Mastani
      Honesty is the best policy
      I wrote that apology because people were sending me their e-mail adress saying that "I am poet too and this is my new poem and this is my web site etc. etc.... That's how I knew that I mst have them a false impression that I am a poet.ENOUGH http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif
      SULTAN AHMAD

[This message has been edited by Sultan.]

Comment

There iz nothing wrong with being a poet,, specialy in urdu,, i love urdu shairy,,,,,, this iz my favorite share,,,,,,, hazaron khuwaishen aisi ,hur khuwaish pay dum niklay bohot niklay meray arman phir bhi kum niklay,,,
        Amna Khan

Comment

HI
          First of all apology to MastaniBilli, Amana Khan because instead of Khan Sahiba, I wrote Khan Sahib, somewhere.

Sultan Sahib I really like your taste of shairy, I love to read and listen, please continue to write on the forum.
          Allah Hafiz

Comment

Salam Amna
            you know my favourite shair is
            " khud ko ker buland itna kay bulandi pay ja pahaunchay
            phir khuda tujh say khud poochay kay abb bata utray ga kaisay "
            and if you are interested in poetry check out the poetry section of this forum.
            Sultan

Salam brother Mohsan
            Thank you very much for appreciating my taste of poetry, I will be glad to hear something from you too...

Sultan

Comment

Thanx MOhsan, i dont know when u called me SAHAB,, but if i knew that you said that b4, i would have bin mad,, but newayz ,, thanx for admiting your mistake,,,
              Sultan, thanx for the share,, i love shairy,, if i waz in pakistan,, i would have bin the master of urdu,, i realy love this urdu stuff,,
              Amna Khan

Comment

Salams
                Woh oor honge jinhain mouth agai hogi
                Nigah e yaar se pai hai zindagi main ne

Meray Roz O Shab k Nisaab Main Meray Paas Apna To Kuch Nahi

Comment

Working...
                X