X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why punjabis r no good at pun job

and still called punjabis?

ullu,

Exactly what are you trying to say with this comment? Please clarify what you hope to accomplish with this thread before it goes any further.

Thank you.

Comment

Well, sounds like just a pun to me.

Comment

yeah..I hope that's all it is.

Comment

lol muzna

------------------
          Hairan Pareshan.

Comment

Muzna, your problem is that you have been missing in action. You have not been coming here that often. Ullu Badshah has been posting posts that make more sense than the bristles on your toothbrush. This guy has a very strange sense of humor and he is one of the most intricate personalities around. I often have to consume a few cups of coffee to understand his posts.

Comment

NYA,

Perhaps you are right...I have been MIA. But I'm back now and I'm trying to catch up to all these deep, intellectual, new members.

By the way....exactly what are you spiking your coffee with? Can you send me some?

"bristles on my toothbrush....hmmm....another one of those things I must devote idle thought to...."

Comment

r u from punjab or what???? have u ever visited my dada darbar???? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

------------------
                *jeette_raho bache*

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                  I often have to consume a few cups of coffee to understand his posts.
                  Eh Coffee kadouN se peeN shura keeta hai Sarkaar Gee. Khair te haiN nah? Kass te nahin charee?

Yaar i am worried http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

[This message has been edited by pathwari (edited July 07, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                  X