You are too annoying..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are too annoying..........

We have all come across ppl that we dont get along with.....How does this happen, and who loses in the process...
    Humans are social animals......We would prefer good company over no company...( and of course time for ourselves too)
    Who ever we meet , presents some chracteristics that we enjoy and like , and some that we dont care much for...If we let ourselves get too bothered by things that bother us( which btw is our own problem) we would lose the potential benefit too..
    How often do you guys find yourself saying....This person is annoying , I need to stay away from her...
    Vs...What is it about me that makes this person annoying to me, which I should resolve within myself...

Nova sir jee... when i come across someone who is annoying... i do tend to stay away.. or have little as possible to do with them only because given the right circumstances i am sure that person is swell, alright and an a nice person..but maybe they come across as too nosy, brash, bothersome to me.....

do i ask myself...what is it about me that i find this annoying...yes i do but i know the type of ppl i like being around... and if the type of person who is generally speaking rude, abnoxious, self-absorbed, nosy, or invading my personal space.. i will get annoyed and avoid that person if i can... if i can't ie: i have to work with them then I tolerate them because i have no choice in the matter.

[This message has been edited by ~Amber~ (edited July 07, 2000).]

Comment

annoying people come in three categories
      a)guys - just dump annoying guys.
      b)gals - u have to keep changing to suit need of annoying gals.
      c)bosses - u have to pretend to keep changing to suit needs of annoying bosses.

Comment

Working...
      X