How do you like your STEAKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like your STEAKS

I am just curious to know that how well do you folks like your steaks to be grilled(cooked).

Personally, I like it medium rare http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

i like them medium well ...

i dont know how ppl eat them rare.. all that blood...

oh well to each his/her own.

Comment

Large.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Outlaw Sarkar, I think you have some stake in how people like their stakes. I kinda figured it out that you were in a stake business.

I will have mine medium please. But if it is a flank, I will have it rare. Not a big fan of filet minion, but a good T-bone does it fine for me.

A side of potato jackets with that. For drink, give me a cold Canadian Beer.

Chann will go for the same, with Diet Lassi, and Achar on the side.

Comment

burned

Comment

Burned --> hmmmm jo jaisa hota hai wo waisee hee cheezain pasand karta hai.

Comment

well .. then i guess i am kala too ..

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                Outlaw Sarkar, I think you have some stake in how people like their stakes. I kinda figured it out that you were in a stake business.

I will have mine medium please. But if it is a flank, I will have it rare. Not a big fan of filet minion, but a good T-bone does it fine for me.

A side of potato jackets with that. For drink, give me a cold Canadian Beer.

Chann will go for the same, with Diet Lassi, and Achar on the side.
                Lale de Jaan http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif, I was having a debate with one of the chefs and according to him most of the people from the Sub-Continent prefer their steaks/burgers to be grilled well-done. Contrary to the North American taste who like it rare to medium. I love filet or sirloin with a side of creamy mashed potatoes. But next times I am gonna try the 'chanmahi' special, steak/achar..

Amber, the best way to taste the quality of a steak is to try it raw http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited July 05, 2000).]

Comment

definitely medium, but not too rare.

Comment

why do so many ppl like medium rare?? never had it that way

i like mine well-done...

Comment

well done with mushroom sauce, a good salad and loads of fries or a baked potato would be fine too

Comment

Xtra Xtra Large... http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

the redder the better

Comment

I dont like mine to moooooo back at me thats why I like'em Medium Well. The steak has to accompany with A-1 steak sause, sauteed mushrooms and a big 'Ol baked potatoe with cheddar cheese, chives and sour cream.

[This message has been edited by zman (edited July 06, 2000).]

Comment

>>I dont like mine to moooooo back at me <<<

you are alright Zman!

Comment

Working...
                              X