Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congratulation oh hinduss, u r leader shev persad " mustafa" accept islam today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulation oh hinduss, u r leader shev persad " mustafa" accept islam today.

oh muslim brothers, and hindus
    see allah 's "qudret" nature. the person who did "sheheed" baberee masjid and he was the leader of those kafer 's group. now he realize the influance of allah and he accept the islam and become his fallower. his name is brother "mustafa", i just read the news in jangh news paper. go and see at front page of todays jang news paper at internet. muslim brother lets celeberate this and also cingratulate those hindus at our moral victory in the name of allah.

[This message has been edited by Zar Leo (edited July 03, 2000).]

I wonder what ZZ has to say, since he was being so Anti Islamic in the lasts post.

Comment

So what is new? First demolish all religious sites, then force conversions. It has been done in the past, nothing new. I wonder if the guys who destroyed two Hindu Temples in Lahore will now become Hindus.

Comment

I don't know, but it sounds strange, do u believe it? Let me tell you something about Indian Muslims: many of them are very much confused about Islam and they can't be called real Muslims (wonder if someone in this world can) as they mix other religions with Islam. Recently I met a person who claimed to be an Indian Muslim, but I was surprised when I saw that he didn't eat meat; the reason: he was also a little Budhist and he felt that eating meat was haraam! And what about bakra eid? I asked, no answer. That is just one example, but there are many people like that in India. Are they Muslims?

Comment

>>>>>>First demolish all religious sites, then force conversions.

haiN???
          they haven't given any details in the newspaper but how cud u say that???
          forced conversion i mean...

Comment

....and Azkar how come links to Jang and Nawai'Waqt are not on the main page????

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
              then force conversions.

Did it hurt you ? http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

Comment

Naiko and Jasoos, I was just saying that if the guy is converted to Islam, good for him. But what is there to believe that he would not have converted had he not been one of those who demolished the mosque? Why canít we judge people by their comportment rather than their past actions? If he shows remorse of what he did, that is great and commendable. Had he shown remorse short of getting converted, that will still be commendable.

Comment

Hey man just see the positive part now,

forget about the past, and just welcome him, iff you could http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif

Comment

hi slaaam o alikum pplz,
                    &*()_+^%$#@@%*)*)[email protected]!~_+(&

we have to pray for him to allah that he will become our brother.

oh mighty allah,
                    plz forgive us and also open there harts, those who dont know about ur "haakmyat"
                    and ur blessing.

[This message has been edited by NaikLarki (edited July 03, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                      So what is new? First demolish all religious sites, then force conversions. It has been done in the past, nothing new. I wonder if the guys who destroyed two Hindu Temples in Lahore will now become Hindus.
                      I think they were planning to. But such conversion is punishable by death in Pakistan.

Hindus may convert because they have freedom to. Islam, on the other hand is a mousetrap.

But, BTW, who was this 'hindu leader' shiv prasad, never heard him before.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited July 03, 2000).]

Comment

hi,
                        ppl it seems to me that, hinduus r not happy from brother mustafa's conversion to islam, specialy ahmadi and utopia r on fire.

Comment

hi utopia,
                          i m not wonder and i know how critical condition muslim are living in india. the society where there own lowest cast hinduus r not safe from upper cast. there is no differance between farmer soviot union and india. No minority is safe there sikh, christian or muslims. hinduus tring to convert them in there hinduuism by force. but hindus u gotta learn lesson from ur big brother soviot union "russia". this a universal trouth that u can not dominate muslim, christian, or other minorties in india longer. hinduus u have to afraid from that day when muslim will standup and become togather,and inshallah they will take there hisab from u.

Comment

Adaab!

If you think Islam is a better religion
                            just because of this, then you need help
                            dear fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia:
                              I don't know, but it sounds strange, do u believe it? Let me tell you something about Indian Muslims: many of them are very much confused about Islam and they can't be called real Muslims (wonder if someone in this world can) as they mix other religions with Islam. Recently I met a person who claimed to be an Indian Muslim, but I was surprised when I saw that he didn't eat meat; the reason: he was also a little Budhist and he felt that eating meat was haraam! And what about bakra eid? I asked, no answer. That is just one example, but there are many people like that in India. Are they Muslims?
                              Is it compulsory for Muslims to eat meat?

Comment

Working...
                              X