Urgent help sought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent help sought

Pasting an email I received from my dad. One of his friends needs to send some medicine to US from pak.

if anyone can help, i will connect them with my dad's pal.

sos-------sos-------my friend in (company name deleted) wishes to send some medicine to usa for a very sick relative suffering from cancer.....and has only about one weeks medicine left......do you know any body coming to usa soon.....

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Fraud Yar, I will ask everyone that I know if someone is coming from Pak. Some of my relatives came a week ago. Let me see, if someone in PIA can help. Will let you know as soon as I can.. Best of luck..

Comment

Personally I am not quite sure what medicine needs to be sent from Pakistan that can not be acquired locally. But just trying to help dad's buddy.

Thanks
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraud Yar, it could be some Herbal stuff, which is increasingly becoming popular, and I have heard is effective in cancer therapy. I hope something works out. The other alternative is perhaps a DHL type service. I know that Herbal teas, for example, are not sold in USA but in Canada.

Comment

Sorry Fraud...wish I could help.

Will keep my eyes and ears peeled though.

Comment

*shoot* my relative just came back from pak about 2 weeks ago .. Ok.. I'm gonna check if someone else is coming .. my uncle knows this guy in the PIA and he frequently visits the US .. so I'll check ..

Comment

Working...
            X