Okay everybody now I know English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay everybody now I know English

Now there is no need to ignore me anymore. Now I have learned English well and can comrehend and write English in a proper manner.

O paaa ji.. balay balay tenoon angreji naal gal karni vi aandi ay. wah mola. tay fer tussi dasso kinnay sikhi ay angrejji navi roshni skool?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudiay oye jithey wi sikhi hay sikh te lai na. Tere wango fraud kar ke te nai diploma liya.

Comment

hahahahahahahaaaaah
        ay tusi dono larday kew paye ho ?

Comment

HAN JI ,, aap log kya farma rahen hain,, mujh ko punjabi nahi ati hai yarr,,,,, hehheeheh
          mEowWWW

Comment

Oh wow Lahori Badshah you fooled us completely. Now that you know english we feel this over compelling desire to indulge you in conversation. You see when you wrote bad english we were shallow eneough to ignore you thinking you were some uneducated no body. But now with your new and impressive resurection we find you so much more acceptable.
            Give me a break.

Comment

yar ,, why dont you give us allll a breakk,,,,, try to take some jokesss MR SUPER,,,, OKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Working...
              X