Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatwa on VoiceChat...

My abba ji says ...its Haraaaaaam!!! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

it is OK if u make an extra prayer after chatting half an hour, put a veil between microphone and urself and of course, not chat with any male.

Comment

Ullu Sahib, are you Naiko’s abbajee? Asalamalakum chach jee, ki hal ay? Tuhadi bachi buht kharab way, mundyaN nu tang kardi ay.

Comment

Ahmadi saab "Ullu" shaklooN te tuhada bhra lagda ay....dekho na tuhadi tarah sir te brain vi rakhiya hoya ay....

meri family inni lucky nai ji

Comment

ooops i forgot to....":-P"

Comment

>>tuhadi tarah sir te brain vi rakhiya hoya ay....<<<

Naiko, not to mention his Ahmadi DaRee (goatee). Tusi sahee kehNday O. Ullu mera veer ay. Kadee kidar cum di gal karda ay, mostly bakwas he udaNda ay, that makes him my brother.

Comment

Am i an Angel or what? haiN??
              bicchRay veer milla dittay

Ahamadi saab u shud Thank me:-P

Comment

From my limited knowledge about deeni masaiyal I thought chatting is haraam only if the guy and the gal is alone in the room.....but if others present in the room then it is ok. Ki khiyaal ay?

NYA, jaa oye shohdeya, jaa ke microphone khareed. Sanu tarsa maareya ee.

Naik ji....ehi te asiN keh rahe aan...it ok for Angels to voice chat

ChannMahi

Comment

hmmm...

Comment

lo and if fatwas were not enough, here comes a hukumnama by chhanmahi singh.

Comment

we have a simpler system. there are very few sins which dont get washed by taking a plunge in ganges. so naiklarki, just try to get a visa to india after u have sinned enough.

Comment

I think it is all in beliefs. Take anything and start treating it like a sin or punn(goodness) and after a while thats what it will become.

Suppose with the advent of modern civilization if someone declared that walking on the Left hand side of the road is halaal while right hand side is a sin. after 3 or 4 generations that will be so deeply ingrained in our psyche that people will start treating walking on the right hand side as a sin. Without knowing that there is nothing godly in it. It was just a nice way of enforcing a social/traffic law.

Comment

and what are you talking about ZZ? the water is so dirty in there, it does not even wash body parts very well let alone the sins.
                          What oyu need is to take a dip in the gurdwara talaab...now that always washes all of my past sins and prepare me start afresh http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

ChannMahi
                          --------
                          naahvan chale teerthiN, mann khoTay, tann chor.
                          ikk bhao lathi naahteyaN, dou bhao chaRhias hor - Baba Nanak
                          (does not it has an accent of Sairakee?)
                          ------
                          If one goes to take a bath in the holy waters with dirty thoughts and ill plans in mind, one layer of dirt washes while two layers get coated on.
                          -------

Comment

OK I will recommend gurudwara talab to Naiklarki then. in any case, coming to India is a must for washing sins.

Comment

*sighz sighz sighz*
                              ZZ........Ram's ganga is already maili...*sighz*

and Chan ji Talaabs r for DaDoos:-P not for Malkas'
                              Tussi jaoo khoob chubiyaaN maaro:-P
                              **i know u won't mind like ahmadi saab**

Comment

Working...
                              X