I just notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just notice

that first time ever in the history of gupshup , gizzy bhai reply in my thread

neened ander kia kia chizey notice hou thi hey

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Re: I just notice

insan ban
    :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

Comment

Insan bhai.. this means.. Celebration..
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

ceetah bahi koin badwain dey rhey kia bigara hey mey ney

d honey baji yes celebration
        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Celebration mein aap kuch khaane ke liye bhi denge..?
          ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

would u like to ear ice cream

Comment

yesh plz..

Comment

mithai lao, shabaash.
                If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
                A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Comment

Insan: Gizzy paa jee ko bee insaan samjhoo mian...Un ka dil bee flirt ko chahta hai...

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

your attitude determines your altitude, how far will you go in your life. --
                    Ajanbi4ever--
                    A very intelligent guy knows when he needs to be stupid.
                    -- David de Oliveira Costa --

Comment

^-- harr kissi ko apnay jaisa samjhti ho.. :halo:

well, insan. this is the 2nd time then must be your lucky day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
                        ^-- harr kissi ko apnay jaisa samjhti ho.. :halo:

well, insan. this is the 2nd time then must be your lucky day.

hatrick poori he ker lijey

Comment

Originally posted by BaBa-Geee
                          Insan: Gizzy paa jee ko bee insaan samjhoo mian...Un ka dil bee flirt ko chahta hai...

Allah Hu

Baba-Geee

Comment

Working...
                          X