Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~! Tu Khuda, and Allah mian.

Assalamalikum,

I was just wondering why people say Allah Mian and Khuda.

Does it go with age? I mean why do young people say "Allah Mian AAP humse khush rahein" and why do grown ups say "eh Allah (or Khuda) tu humse khush rahey".

I mean, there isn't a difference, but what why does this shift from ALLAH MIAN to TU KHUDA occur, and when?

Ever wonder that? :rotato:
    "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Re: ~! Tu Khuda, and Allah mian.

The way I used to think when I was a kid, that Allah is Bigger and most Powerful than us, so as a respect I would say Allah AAP...etc.

But as I grew up and things started to make sense about our religion and Our Creator, I feel more close and freindly with HIM when I say TU....with APP I always felt there is a barrier but now MORE LOVE comes out of my heart for HIM and even more Respect.

ADDED: also I avoid saying Khuda b/c there are many khudas (astaghfirullah) that people from other religion came up with. I say Allah b/c thats what has been mentioned in Quran and it is sweeter than any other word such as GOD, LORD or Khuda etc.

Comment

Hmm..now you ask me something actually dont know..
      I always says Eh Khuda.. but i dont think their is difference
      between this 2 things. Allah ko yaad kareeho na...
      Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

^ Yeah, but when we grow up, we still know he is big and great, Tu kehne mein ajeeb sa nahi lagta?

He definitely has no age , and tu and Aap are assigned due to a person's age.
        "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

Originally posted by evilmastermind
          The way I used to think when I was a kid, that Allah is Bigger and most Powerful than us, so as a respect I would say Allah AAP...etc.

But as I grew up and things started to make sense about our religion and Our Creator, I feel more close and freindly with HIM when I say TU....with APP I always felt there is a barrier but now MORE LOVE comes out of my heart for HIM and even more Respect.

ADDED: also I avoid saying Khuda b/c there are many khudas (astaghfirullah) that people from other religion came up with. I say Allah b/c thats what has been mentioned in Quran and it is sweeter than any other word such as GOD, LORD or Khuda etc.

Thats wat i ws thinkin too.
          inactive

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent_
            ^ Yeah, but when we grow up, we still know he is big and great, Tu kehne mein ajeeb sa nahi lagta?

I think I did mention that why i start saying TU instead of APP...b/c I feel more friendly and close to him that way ..ghour say parha karou

Comment

^ perha meneee bhaii

per still, like i said, knowledge doesn't change the way we refer to someone as tu or aaap its age and greatness

Comment

Haan lagte hai na mei to aap khete hoon...
                What do you say??
                Ya Nabi Salaam Alaika Ya Rasool Salaam Alaika Ya Habib Salaam Alaika.

Comment

^ perha meneee bhaii

per still, like i said, knowledge doesn't change the way we refer to someone as tu or aaap its age and greatness

oyeeeeeeeeee

mainey kabb kaha hai kay knowledge ki wajah say I ACTUALLY start calling HIM TU!? I said that yea I gained knowledge and learned that even IF I say TU to HIM...it wouldnt be go against me

Comment

^ I still say Aap Even though I look at him as a friend, Still seems so big to me and great

P.S. aur thora sa dark font use kerlein aap

Comment

I am using CAPs

Comment

Har ek insaan ka apna aik andaz hota hei. A relation of man with his creator is unique... wen one calls upon him, he always calls with great love and respect within his heart.

Tu and aap (words) are just mere interpreters the real relation is one's heart and the truthfulness within it. (imaan)

Nikamme bande de nikamme kam
                        inactive

Comment

UA u did it

Comment

Originally posted by Ur Angel
                            Har ek insaan ka apna aik andaz hota hei. A relation of man with his creator is unique... wen one calls upon him, he always calls with great love and respect within his heart.

Tu and aap (words) are just mere interpreters the real relation is one's heart and the truthfulness within it. (imaan)

Nikamme bande de nikamme kam
                            ufoooh, itna emotional kiun horahi ho mene to sawaal kiya tha ek masoom sa.

Comment

Jazakallah emm just sed jo mere dimagh mei parri

kesi ho?
                              inactive

Comment

Working...
                              X