X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss desi angel urf ashi

As nearly all of u know she is in kharachi cause of her sister's wedding
    yeah yeah she went to kharachi
    but i miss her sooo much.. today i was alone at work and no one there jis ka main mazak ura saktee

uffffffffffffffff ashi kharachi apnee behan ki shadi per gaee hain.. mujay bee apnee behan ki shadi karwani hay
    but opppppppppsss she is only 15

I heard kay jo bee pakistan jata/jatee hay us ki shadi/mangnee hojatee hay... But don't worry ppl i warned ashi in advance kay if she gets engaged before me.. i will never come to her wedding after all she is younger then me
    I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
    Åchi ßachi Çlub

Re: I miss desi angel urf ashi

haha Jaaylass

So whenz she coming back to turonoo ?

If every country in the world is in debt
    Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^ after 2 weeks
      Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Oh, wow. But thats not a long stay. She will be back soon, and you can pick on her again
        If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
        A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Really..she went for her sis wedding..that must b a lot of fun for her! She must b enjoying a lot..shopping..dawats..parties..FUN!

I know last summer we went paki for vacations..our last week my sis got engaged..and now she'll get married after sum time..then i'll get to have as WEll!
          Cant WaITT...! Weddings r just soo much fun! Miss em

Comment

^ look told you.. jo bee pakistan jata hay miss say mrs hojata hay
            Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

^ main bhi pakistan jaa raha hoon - in June

Comment

Attia sahiba,
                when are you going to Karachi ?
                waiting for ticket ?
                Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand

alone ?
                  Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

no twolone plus chiLLaaR as well
                    Jo kuch kamaya thaa - bachaayaa thaa - subb Taail ho jaiey ga

Comment

Zah-e-naseeb.

Wph aye ghar mein hamaray, khuda ko qudrat hai.

Comment

no twolone plus chiLLaaR as well
                        Jo kuch kamaya thaa - bachaayaa thaa - subb Taail ho jaiey ga

save that 'tail' and open a gas-station when u come back! ...

who told u about saving in Kanata ?

you work in Kanata to pay TAX, Rent, Bills on time, car insurance, gas, and so on.

Rest of the pennies you save, you spend on air tickets, and shopping at daalarr store :-)

Comment

abay woo tu subb theek hay. Laikin last 2 years main nay kafi insaan kay bachhoon ki tarha guzaray hain. Thori buhat bachat kar li thee. Planned to invest it in Pakistan, in some real estate. Like an apartment or something and then pay the monthly / quarterly installments over the next couple of years. It is easier to earn in $$ and Pay in PKR. BuRhapay ka saharaa

But I will have to start all over again

Comment

abay woo tu subb theek hay. Laikin last 2 years main nay kafi insaan kay bachhoon ki tarha guzaray hain. Thori buhat bachat kar li thee. Planned to invest it in Pakistan, in some real estate. Like an apartment or something and then pay the monthly / quarterly installments over the next couple of years. It is easier to earn in $$ and Pay in PKR. BuRhapay ka saharaa

But I will have to start all over again

you didn't get my point, right?

whatever you save, you will be spending on teckets and shopping / gifts! ... and it will be at the end of every two years! (in your case)

Dreaming about real-estate is good, but living like insaan kay bachay and then investing in Pak are two different things!

Either chose to live in Kanata or Karachi! ...

I would suggest to Invest in Kanata, it will pay you off at the end! ...
                            and there are old age centres in Kanata ... they take good care of elders... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Attia
                              As nearly all of u know she is in kharachi cause of her sister's wedding
                              yeah yeah she went to kharachi
                              but i miss her sooo much.. today i was alone at work and no one there jis ka main mazak ura saktee

uffffffffffffffff ashi kharachi apnee behan ki shadi per gaee hain.. mujay bee apnee behan ki shadi karwani hay
                              but opppppppppsss she is only 15

I heard kay jo bee pakistan jata/jatee hay us ki shadi/mangnee hojatee hay... But don't worry ppl i warned ashi in advance kay if she gets engaged before me.. i will never come to her wedding after all she is younger then me
                              Apni fikar karo .. nikki ki naheen abhi woh niiki hay
                              Just When I'm About To Make End's Meet ' Someone Moves The End :~(

Comment

Working...
                              X