Desi and Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desi and Money!

Guys its extremely important that you pay your freakin bills.

I am stuck with this desi dude who keeps on avoiding me does not want to talk. My job is to clear up few balance for past few months. He keeps on denying payment on few accounts. He happens to own a business - The moment i said Mr. Weinberg [american name] our lawyer seedha ho gaya.....

So is it a desi issue - if another desi calls you for money its probably a prank call? Or your bills are sky high.

How do you feel giving your credit card information etc to a desi? who happens to work for company that you deal with?

obviosuly sandeep kaur is a desi name *rolleyes....

why do we try to avoid making a payment to a well known company through a desi rep?
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Re: Desi and Money!

Desis aren't the only ones avoiding to pay their bills. My work term was at an organization where all sorts of people did not pay their dues and their accounts were then forwarded to collection agencies.

Comment

sadiyah - collection agency tell me about it...

but how do you feel when you have to pay a bill etc and someone by the name... feroz khan or, shanila ahmed calls from another company for payment?

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

huh? You're paying the bills for others?

Comment

^

If I were to receive such a call, I'd politely tell them that I don't take telemarketing calls from INDIA!

*SLAM*

*CLICK*

*DISCONNECT*

Comment

sadiyah - i am the person people dont like to talk too - go figure... collection

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

nia, you gotta be really tough and mean then. That is what your job requires.

Btw... how many jobs you got? Just the other day in C&A you mentioned how you work for a recruiting firm.

Comment

sadiyah - pocho mat :~(

akeeli jaan aur ittnee sare kaaam

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
                X