Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:Abortion:Miscarriage:

Saallamm you all!

I want YOUR thoughts on this TOUCHY topic! I wana know what you think of abortion, weather you are against it or for it, weather YOU think its OK to do it or its immoral(not OK, wrong) to do it.

Lets play shall we! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

------------------
    HARooN>>>Chorr chori se jaye...haira-pehrii se na jaye<<<

I think smart way to initiate a discussion is to put forward your thoughts, and ideoligies. I wanna know what's your stance on this issue?

Comment

OutLaw is right...Why dont you be the FIRST smart one to eXpress your thoughts outlaw? well since you are claiming its smart way to intiate it...you put your thoughts first haan? kesa idea hia? Intiate it already!

Abi to time nahi hia kal dekhain ghay! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

OutLaw is right...Why dont you be the FIRST smart one to eXpress your thoughts outlaw? well since you are claiming its smart way to
        intiate it...you put your thoughts first haan? kesa idea hia? Intiate it already!

Abi to time nahi hia kal dekhain ghay!

Jaawan

You clowns are quite entertaining!! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Comment

oH MAN...HAROON DID HE JUST CALLED US CLOWNS..I CANT BELIEVE HE CALLED US CLOWNS...we are here TRYING To intiate the damn topic and esey clowns ki parii hia uuuffff oey zeeada UNsmart na banoo haan samjhay na warna main khudd intiate kar doon ga..Topic ko! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Ok i am replying to my own post NOW...only outlaw and jaawan posted before so that makes THEM the clowns LOL http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif

aahhhh back to the Abortion thing guys please. Dont make me do all the work.

------------------
            HARooN>>>Chorr chori se jaye...haira-pehrii se na jaye<<<

Comment

Listen dude...!! I am about to loose my patience. First, you are posting under two different aliases and then indulging in a senseless debate. I don't have mind to indulge in senseless discussion..

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited June 24, 2000).]

Comment

Outlaw we just having some fun with your short temper man...we cool aight?
                You didnt had to edit you remakably good posti read it. Anyways anyone else care to put their comments? I will put mine soon just little busy aight!

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

this is quite funny.
                  i would expect to find the discussion remotely related to the topic it was posted under but i am yet to hear a word on abortion.

let me know when someone has any ideas!

As-Salaamu A'alaikum,
                  Taha.

Comment

Ok people here are my thoughts and opinion on this issue:

Personally i think its WRONG to have abortion because you are killing a innoncent child, who does not desever to die. I mean MOST women who have abortion do it because the child is illegitimate(******, bogus,misbegot etc.) and they wana get rid of it soon before their love hole widens!(these women mostly include teenage girls up to their early 20's)

But on the other hand there are married couple who were out of condoms and end up having sex and well the unfortunate happened, for them...i hold somewhat different opinion; that is they can have the abortion until what is it up to 4 weeks o 4 months. Once the child becomes fetus He or she should NOT be killed that is like taking a persons life, which is son or daughter to the person who is taking the life. Well that summerizes my side of the opinion, since i had to act SMART first! http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/wink.gif i will conclude now with very beautifull quote by mother teresa very true very nice. read it!

The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.
                    Mother Teresa

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Guys, you're right, it is a touchy subject.
                      You cannot say whether it is right or wrong, because there are so many situations in which an abortion may be the only way out, eg a raped women, or the child may have some sort of disability, blah blah blah.

Personally, it should be left up to the individual.

Jaawan, your comments about a couple out of condoms.........what a pathetic excuse for having an abortion!!!!

Comment

as well, i'm not so sure about abortion taking place if the baby has disabilties farhana...
                        -If the Dr. says that the kid could be born with a horrible disease, the kid should still not be aborted. You nevevr know, if may turn out that the child does not even have the disease (or it's slightly effective on him/her). So you never know Allah's Ways.

Though, Islam only allows abortion to take place, Jaawan, if:-
                        the mother's life is in danger if she bears the child.

and as for miscarriages, miscarriages are totally different cases from abortions. they're sadder.
                        http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
                        only cuz the death (of a wanted child) occured accidently. gosh, miscarriages are too sad that i dont' want to talk about 'em..

Comment

Farhana before you act pathetic bajii please read what i said than make conclusions..

"who were out of condoms and end up having sex and well the unfortunate happened", (if you dont have a condom its more likly that the women your having sex would get pregnant, now if you dont want that, than well its very unfortunate that it happened!!!" see ya laterz on this touchy one.

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Please dont bundle up abortion and miscarriage together. One is a planned, deliberate action whereas the other one is not planned and not in one's control.

Now that said, abortion should be only an option in the case of incest, rape etc, otherwise I am against it.

and then there are the late term abortions which make no sense...why would anyone wait 6 months to have an abortion. This should be outlawed right away.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

What the....????

Jaawan, if a married couple have no condoms and there a risk of her getting pregnant (which obviously there will be), then don't do it........don't rely on an abortion in case it happened.

Kohal, with regards to the possibility of the child having a disability, such as downs syndrome or spina bifida, then I would rather abort the child. What kind of life would a child have?
                              With modern technology, it is often possibe to determine if a child has any of these rare disabilities (if that's what you would call them), so quite often it would no be a case of 50:50, instead about 80:20 perhaps, and in that case I would rather abort.

But, again, it's such a touchy subject and quite often people react differently when placed in situations like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X