Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTBT: Should Pakistan Sign?

Dear brothers and sisters,
    I know many of you will not agree with me and get emotional and jump on me. So before I start I just want to say that this is my opinion and I maybe wrong if you dont agree with me that is perfectly fine.

I think that Pakistan should sign the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty that the world and the U.S wants Pakistan to sign. But in return Pakistan should get the sanctions lifted. This I think Pakistan should do even if India doesnt sign.

Pakistan has already made the bombs and the missiles and that is enough to deter India from attacking us with their nuclear war heads. That is also enough to retaliate if god forbid India strikes us with nuclear weapons which I dont think it will.

The negative affects of sanction are already being felt in Pakistan. The rupee was selling for 80 rupees'/dollar yesterday in the black market. Today it is believed to be at 60. Who knows where it is going to be at tomorow. Pakistan is facing an economic crisis. We need money to educate our youth. We need money for roads, hospitals. For so many things we cannot afford to get caught up in this arms race.

Remeber India sees China as its rival so India is also competing with China. To meet up with that they are constantly building up there armed forces. We cannot keep up with this and like it or not India is far more larger than us in size, population,production, GNP and defence. By reducing our military budget we can focus so much on other important things.

What I am saying is that we have the bombs and the missiles. That is good and that is enough. Now we should focus on other things and reduce our military budget. We cannot get caught up in an arms race with India who is competing with China.

One more thing is that this way the influence of our military over our politics will be reduced and that is good.

Comment

Pakistan Bachao: I see your point. However, recent comparison of Pakistani weapon inventory vs Indian stock piling of weapon should be a great concern to every Pakistani. Indian forces are far more advance and have clear tactical advantage from sea, Air and ground. Therefore as much as we want to shift our attention to economic agenda, we just can't afford to ignore the aggessive behavior of India. Pakistan and its people must find within themself the strength to survive and overcome this tenious period. Pakistan Zinda bad!!!!!

Comment

YES!
        PAKISTAN SHOULD IF THEY LIFT THE SANCTIONS THEN .WEATHER INDIA SIGHS IT OR NOT

IT'S IN OUR OWN FAVOUR WE HAVE GOT OUR NUKE NOW WHO GIVE **** FOR INDIA

Comment

Working...
        X