A little annoyed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little annoyed!

Every other week or so i get to see a Privte Message in my inbox from a brand new user.

who pretends as if i had a conversation with him/her earlier when in reality i didnt.

I am sick and tired of those pathetic low lives. so if you end up reading this message you can keep on sending those pm i am simply not going to respond. So this was an open suggestion to you folks to STOP wasting your time.. bother another guppy

so anyone else experiencing these issues or is it just me
    Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Re: A little annoyed!

sneakin out to send nia a message.

Yes you did chat with me earlier
    (in a previous life)

ur nick back then was insaan aur naagin.
    I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

^
      oh right and then mein ne tum ko daas lia tha aur tum keeey ho gaey they right?
      Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

I think you are responding to the PMs by opening a thread, which is a greater response than just PMing them back
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

keeey ho gaey they right?
          ^ mujhey yeh wali zubaan uss zamany mayn hee smajh atee thee.. ab khali angrezi aur urud par hee guzara hai.
          I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

goes on to bother another guppy ...
            I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

daayyyuummm it was YOU 5abi

Nia khaan nice approach for getting attention

Comment

umm... Nia,
                ap ka 'a little' itna annoyed hay to 'a more little' kaisa hoga :s

* kap kapaing (sardi say) *
                Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

^ u sure yeh SARDI say kap kapaying hai dada abba

Comment

^-- nai actually, Dadii nay meri metal chair main Electric current laga dia tha...
                    iss liay... :-p
                    Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

dadi zindah baad...aakhir meri baat maan hi li unhou nay

Comment

*thank god i dont get such pms*
                        "Staying up all night is a waste of sleeping, and a waste of sleeping is a waste of dreaming, and dreaming is important because the more dreams you have, the better chance of one coming true.”

Comment

^ Are you inviting strangers... ahem.... ah....emm....ah...emm....
                          If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
                          A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Originally posted by evilmastermind
                            dadi zindah baad...aakhir meri baat maan hi li unhou nay
                            fikar not bachoo, raat ko jab wo soingi to badla lay loonga main bhi...

aik chooha and aik adad cockroche rakh doonga pillow k neechay... muhahah

Comment

ive also got this weird pm (from a newbie) about my expression on a pic i had posted earlier....the guy thought i had some sort of emotional problems..lol....
                              "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

Working...
                              X