X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't the difference obvious...

Salam all,

I was having an argument with a friend of mine (another pakistani) about how there is a distinct difference between pakistanis and indians (specifially, a muslim and a hindu). He was saying that you can't tell the difference; that in general they look the same. I disagree(d). I think one can definitley tell a difference between a pakistani and an indian.

what are your thoughts

Re: Isn't the difference obvious...

indians are darker

on a serious note...their accent is a big giveaway!

Comment

not all r darker
      & there r many who resemble pakistanis.........i no some of them........who i thought were pakistanis .......but turned out to be indians........

...........but it is generally said tht pakistani guys r better looking than indian guys & indian girls r better looking than pakistani girls..

& well about the accent.........not much can be said 'cause those who hv lived in the same neighbourhood all their life speak almost the same............the accent thing is only applicable to those who hv lived all their life in india......
      i say this 'cause i've got pakistani & indian frendz.......well i don't find much of a differrence.......
      then it could also be 'cause the indians i know r from north india ....so they normally speak urdu rather than hindi.....
      Be someone that makes YOU happy

Comment

You need a discerning eye. You can tell a Pakistani from an Indian even on an online board. Appearances can be deceptive though..

Comment

Pakistanis are defintiley lighter skinned. I say Pakistanis girls are way better looking but its not apparent since most cover themselves.

Also, we can't forget the ladies from NWFP.

Comment

Umm sara i think Paki girls look much much better than indian girlz
            I know this guy..he always say that i wish i could go to Pakistan and marry sumone frm thre..cuz he thinks Paki girls look pretty than IndianS
            Wont disagree bout the guyz comment u gave..thats truE!

For me i can sumtimes tell diff between them..but sumtimes i get it wrong
            N sumtimes i even get confused between Mexican, Pakistani and HinduS!

Comment

Originally posted by sara_87
              then it could also be 'cause the indians i know r from north india ....so they normally speak urdu rather than hindi.....
              This has to be the 'dumb-est' comment I have heard in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anil Khan
                Salam all,

I was having an argument with a friend of mine (another pakistani) about how there is a distinct difference between pakistanis and indians (specifially, a muslim and a hindu). He was saying that you can't tell the difference; that in general they look the same. I disagree(d). I think one can definitley tell a difference between a pakistani and an indian.

what are your thoughts
                Mr Anil Khan ---- Are you Anil or are you Khan ?...if u know what I mean.

Comment

Pakistanis are defintiley lighter skinned. I say Pakistanis girls are way better looking but its not apparent since most cover themselves.

Also, we can't forget the ladies from NWFP.
                  I hope you are not suggesting that lighter-skinned = better looking?
                  If so, then according your suggestion south india is overrun by ugly women, which is so not true.

Some of them are petite, modest, have beautiful skin and eyes with matching intellect that can put your average north indian/pakis to shame.

So, yes, indians are different from us. They are generally smarter than us.
                  A man is like a wild orchid--free and exotic, and makes a great conversationalist and friend; but, when you pluck one and bring it home, it withers and dies. --dope

Comment

Hi Anil Khan,

You can't really tell an Indian from a Pakistani...fair or dark does not even matter because there are both on both sides... people with all kinds of features exist in both countries...cmon the whites are the whitest and the blacks are the blackest....we're just in between and to the blacks and whites we all look the same. A few degrees of shade variation does not figure.

Comment

there are 27some (physically speaking) types of regions in india, and about 20 in pakistan ..

so REALLY u cant compare the rajhistani with a sindhi kisaan ..or a pathan with rajput..

and get over it already you guys STILL stuck at this indopak?
                      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                      -faizy

Comment

Salam all,

what are your thoughts
                        look at the wife, if she wears, hijaab, dupatta, burqa, or nikkah...then muslim

if she in sari, with appearant belly flesh and a red tikka in the middle of the front then hindu

but the problem with sikh is its better to look at the guy...sardar ji
                        you can kill those who tell the truth
                        but you can't kill the truth
                        -means "violence serves lies"-

Comment

^^ but this won't lead you far sas there are as many muslims in india than in pakistan

serious note: you can't differentiate an indian punjabi from a pakistani punjabi, apart from religion linked dress codes...and punjabis are the majority in pak...
                          you can kill those who tell the truth
                          but you can't kill the truth
                          -means "violence serves lies"-

Comment

yes I agree

all pakistanis look exactly the same... the ones from the north west frontier look exactly like the the people from western paks

and all the Indians from the north to the southern tip look exactly the same...

If you take two of thse specimans and place them side to side the differences will be evident

especially to a person from deepest darkest Africa

actually scrub that

to someone from deepest darkets africa...you all look the same
                            doesnt matter whether you are Muslim, sikh or hindu
                            May your every wish be granted...
                            Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki.M
                              Hi Anil Khan,

You can't really tell an Indian from a Pakistani...fair or dark does not even matter because there are both on both sides... people with all kinds of features exist in both countries...cmon the whites are the whitest and the blacks are the blackest....we're just in between and to the blacks and whites we all look the same. A few degrees of shade variation does not figure.
                              totally agreed .. with NIki ..
                              We R Tiny we R To0ny we are all a little Lo0ny .

Comment

Working...
                              X