what a woman wants really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a woman wants really?

hi, I am running an offshore development company, today we had interview for office receptionist, i took almost 20 to 30 interviews and only two of them had brought CV with something, rest of them just came to chill.. i asked one of them, "do you think with this kinda CV you can get this responsible job", she replied, " i am here to get receptionist job, not for teaching and i am bold, beautiful and free mind girl, isnt it enough to get this post?" ........

i was blushed and my PA noticed it and she asked her to leave before i could have said something really insulting to her. BUT BUT BUT.. an issue has been arised guys and i want your feedback on this.

WHAT MADE HER TO GIVE THE ABOVE STATEMENT?

do we MEN have fallen so much that WOMEN have started to think like that? have the western and INDIAN madia (cable tv especially) succeeded to teach their culture to our WOMEN? or whats going wrong that could make girls to give such statements???

am just curious to have your thoughts on this.

Re: what a woman wants really?

be4 takin ni interview u shud learn how to spell MUNDA
    Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

^

hahahaha

oh btw welcome home sexymonda : )
      verily we all die inevitably.

Comment

may be poor guy couldnt get the MUnda option we have so many mundeys on gupshup anywayz....

monda in cafe and serious replies that probably wont happen but let see.

I guess it definately matters where your office is and how you did your advertising. Try to understand people who are looking for receptionist job more than half of them only have a high school diploma or going to college. Some of them are drop out of highschool with very little professionalism. And people are not looking to make a career out of this job they are smiply looking for a nice check.

I work in recuriting firm you be shocked what i see lol
        Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

yet another multinicker

If every country in the world is in debt
          Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

I agree.

If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
            A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Originally posted by sexymonda

i was blushed and my PA noticed it
              why did u blush
              "Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
              Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by blueberry
                why did u blush
                maybe he sneezed and a booger fell out of his nose

If every country in the world is in debt
                Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^

Comment

Evil kahan ho beta, dekho tumharey liye rishta laaya hoon, monda apna zaati kaar-o-baar karta hai
                    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                    Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                      Evil kahan ho beta, dekho tumharey liye rishta laaya hoon, monda apna zaati kaar-o-baar karta hai
                      hahaha
                      If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
                      A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for participation but i was expecting something serious thoughts and comments rather than everyone being funny here

by the way i run multinational web development company and we advertised that we need MBA Marketing or MA - English / IR for this post as we mostly communicate with our international branches so we needed someone really outstanding in written and spoken english and who cares about physic really we only demand chemistry, if you know what i mean.

and by the way about Munda or Monda issue, i am NOT Punjabi, and neither know how to write it really, thats why could be wrong with spells but everyone talking about this issue must read between the lines, the issue to talk about has nothing to do with my Munda or Monda spellings.

Comment

Originally posted by sexymonda
                          hi, I am running an offshore development company
                          Right. and I'm the Queen of England. :queen:
                          You!! OFF my Planet.

Comment

^ YOU!! I have been looking for the Queen. You are Responsible for Tree Lovers Canadians paying so much tax. Cuz of You, We have problems with la Quebec (or maybe cuz they are french). But None the less - You there in your comfy palace live, whereas we Work our as**s off in the summer like weather of 20* Celcius; And when it Hits -50* Celcius, we burrow to our Igloos.

We could not have much more affection for you.
                            "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
                            - - -
                            "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Which comfy palace do you speak of ? I'm rotting in hell.
                              You!! OFF my Planet.

Comment

Working...
                              X