Cool..what is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool..what is it?

People always talk about being cool...this is sooo cool...that is sooo cool...what is exactly "COOL"?
    Do you think its a dumb question?

Lagta hay aap ko Sumbul pay bohot ghussa hay. That's cool.
    The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

Tariq
      Nahi tuu

Comment

That's COOL

Comment

cool is hereby replaced by kewl.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Salam Noshin
            When people say that this is so coooool,I beleive they meant that this is so cold,not hot. Like the air from a/c is cool, refrigerator is cool or like I say school is cool.or this forum is cool etc.
            , http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif daaaaaaa http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Sultan.]

[This message has been edited by Sultan.]

Comment

Cool means frost.....simple

Comment

Being an observer I think the word "cool" comes when

1) You have no clue what your friend is doing.....e.g I'm working on sculptures...thaz cool

2) Something regarding latest technology or fashion...whether you have seen it or not e.g GUCCI blouse is coool or that path finder thingy on mars is cool.

3)Madonna with a baby and no husband is cool

4) Telling your parents...Hey, you guys don't know anything is cool

5) something you can't afford like Ferrari is cool and your good ol' honda is a piece of junk

6) Acting artificial in a office environment is good communication skills and is cool

Well the list goes on...Noshin did I make sense...yes/no maybe
                yup onemore...for teenagers

Getting a tatoo on the ass, piercing eyebrow and what not is Kewl.

[This message has been edited by BoSS.]

Comment

Working...
                X