what to do!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what to do!!!!

bahar kitney sardi hai...... what to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! nothing is workingggg..... warm clothes are of noooooooooooooooo use!!!!

Re: what to do!!!!

Choolay per beyth jaeyn
    j/k
    If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
    A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

BABA JI KO JHAPPI DAAL LO.

Comment

wear layer clothing,
        first wear a tan top, then on top of it wear a half sleeve shirt, then two full ones and then a sweat shirt. Wrap a muffler around ur neck, cover ur head with a winter hat. On top of everything wear a coat. Underneath wear leg warmers and on top of it wear warm pants with winter socks and boots.
        there ya go
        talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

^ ditto
          The only one of its own kind.

Comment

AsSweetAs ye danda aap ko kis nay diya hai

Comment

ok may batati hoo..... moon may pattee dalo, pani or thori si sugar or shake karo or chulay par beth jao theek thaak warm ho jao gi......kafi logo par azmaya huwa nuskha hay..... free may bata rahi hoon
              When you realize you want to spend The rest of your life with somebody, You want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible

Comment

Oh i hate colD!!
                I think u should just turn ur heater on really high temp...bury yurself in comforter..and then have a warm cup of green tea or coffee...i wish i could do that!

Comment

i m really cold too... its such a cold day...
                  i had to wait for the bus this morning and i froze.. i couldnt feel my ears or my hands.. its like -20 here..

Comment

wrap urself in a kambal...tell somebody to bring u a garam cup of chocolate...lean back & chill

Comment

:whistling sabb lazy hain kiya idhar? kisi nay cap orh kar aur headphones laga kar jogging nahi kari?

*sweating heavily, faizy enters the room* MANNNHHH IT WAS GREAT at this hour of night, ran from sheridan college to shoppers world timmies, then turned around, ran from timmies to police station, then cut through the unmarked park to my place..WOAHHH! *nice weather for generating some sweat man*

lazy bumms
                      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                      -faizy

Comment

It was SO windy here this morning, tauba!

I was standing at the bus stop and the wind was blowing me away. I almost fell backwards, so I kept holding on to the wooden pole thingie
                        I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
                        but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

awww poor u...
                          its getting even colder here... i cant stand cold weather... but what to do i have to live with it for 6 months each year.

Comment

Originally posted by bizz
                            Choolay per beyth jaeyn
                            j/k
                            you wanna give the poor girl pnemonia or something? ...tsk, tsk..

Comment

^ how do you get pnemonia from sitting on a choola?
                              If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
                              A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

Working...
                              X