which discovery will change the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which discovery will change the world?

The most important discovery from indo-pak point of view is genetically engineered bacterias able to change biomass into alcohol.

ethyl alcohol can be easily used in vehicles in stead of petrochemicals and if one is able to get it easily, the problem of oil just goes away.

the bacterias are even otherwise able to change things like corn into alcohol, but in that case they cosume things that can be eaten by humans. what one is interested is, in bacterias that would convert grass or wood into alcohol, somnethin which is a omplete waste from food point of bview. this will also generate money for farmers cuz after selling corns and things like, rest parts of plant will also have commercial use.

Not to mention the global politics will change drastically.

I am working on one-solar power. Excellent alternative to fossil fuels.

It will take another five years to make it viable for cars & homes.

Comment

hmmm...would the GENETICALLY engineered bacteria be a discovery or an invention?? i can't categorize it myself :-P

i think, the greatest invention should be GUPSHUP http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif eheh

Comment

not to mention that price of alcohol will go down and newer 'drinks' will be available in market.

Comment

Working...
        X