is it juz me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it juz me?

my maternal grandmom is chinese, but da rest of my grandparents are pakistanis. even then, da chinese influence on our facial features have badly distorted our pakistani features!!
    in my lifetime, i've been mistaken for a:
    1) nepalese
    2) eurasian
    3) anglo-indian
    4) malay
    5) chinese
    6) pakistani

now tats really frustratingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasnt easy growing up in singapore and contantly being mistaken for some weird exotic foreigner. Any of u guppies hav some similar trauma to share here? will make me feel better
    The world is facing some of it's biggest problems. Ever.
    This is the most exciting time you could have hoped to be alive. So whatever you do, don't be bored.

Re: is it juz me?

no.
    but it makes sense. Cuz mixture of Chinease and Paki genes are likely to produce unique looking features.
    "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
    - - -
    "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

hey what? chicnese are cute creatures of God ..huh?
      why so sad... sometimes i strech my eyes to make them look like chinese.. ..and they have lovely hair and lovely skin....
      James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie_Girl
        hey what? chicnese are cute creatures of God ..huh?
        why so sad... sometime s i strech my eyes to make them look like chinese....and they have lovely hair and lovely skin....

no-offence, but thats plain funny.
        "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
        - - -
        "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

James Bhand: Barbie - your avatars are so childish ...grow up--- look at my avatar-its so grownup and matchure

Comment

Nisa, my hubby is half chinese and half filipino. . . so i bet my future child will be able to relate to you
            "Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page, when you're only wet because of the rain"

Comment

I could find very few chinese I can say beautiful, but some are really good looking to make me stagger.

Children from mixed races can hardly be associated to one race, usually they have some distinctive feature that they can always be recognised as mix race. My Older girl looks 100% Pakistani but has red hair. That she got from her mother.

Comment

I think mixed race children are very cute.. and very unique.
                I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

^ same here...my dad's cousin married a chinese women..and they have a beautiful daughter..she looks so exotic
                  "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

^ the exotic word reminds me.. , I ended up paying 500 quids the last time sum1 said I look exotic.
                    I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

nisa_ak...alot of my family has chinese features.. like....chingy eyes, ruddy skin and straight black hair.....thats because they have a sorta tibetan background...i find them very pretty and unique...... be grateful. why do u wanna look like every other paki anyways? enjoy the compliments.
                      another aunt married into a chinese family and her kids are so beautiful....people ask them their background all the time....i dont see why it should be offensive...gives you more to talk about, makes u more interesting na?
                      "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Chinese mixed wiht anything is beautiful
                        Paki mixed with anything is beautiful

I have a cousin who looks xactly chinese, xcept shes a lil darker than most asians.. shes beautiful, no doubt abt that, but theres no history of a chinese person in our family so i have no clue where she got her eyes from
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Sara516

Anything mixed with black = black ... so
                          paki mixed with black = black ... too

well just to explain that not all pakis are beautiful.

Comment

why do me and sis are mistaken for Arabs - me and her were the only one who were not born in Saudi Arabia rest of the siblings did.

on serious note if we all think about it ...Under that skin of yours nisa - you and i arent much different physically :~).... our souls definately are
                            Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Originally posted by Najim
                              Sara516

Anything mixed with black = black ... so
                              paki mixed with black = black ... too

well just to explain that not all pakis are beautiful.

black is beautiful hunny.
                              "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Working...
                              X