Why working from home rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why working from home rocks

I get to watch Jerry Springer and do my work at the same time. They are busy discussing a man who has been sleeping with a gay guy and yet has a wife and 2 kids. Oh yeah and he says he is not gay. Keeps denying it.

This is exactly why i want to work from home.

Re: Why working from home rocks

For Jerry Springer?
    "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

^ no wonder he is and gets none from his wife! :yukh:

Comment

Its called sarcasm. I wanted to bring up some stupid topics on General. Can i be held accountable for that?

Comment

Of course my dear. its gs. You honestly have nothing better to do then watch Jerry springer? Men these days.

Comment

I don't like this place much...Since when is being stupid a crime?

Ohhh the wife is on JS right now This is going to be fun. Me? I am waiting on phone calls. People need to call me back so i can get information. Got nothing to do till then.

Ohhh she just got told about the gay relationship. Ohh she slapped him

Comment

My greatest motivation to work from home would be that I wouldn;t have to wear shoes all day long and could take a nap when I feel really drowsy in the afternoon and also because I wouldn;t have to deal with people and common toilets.

Comment

Common toilets suck...for some reason men just can't keep the toliet clean.

Comment

I repeat - its only on gs that most conversations lead to toilets.

She slapped him? Maybe she'll decide to jump into bed with his best friend.

Comment

Yes that too, but I really meant toilets that u have to share with other ppl of the same gender.

Besides at home u can keep up with ur water intake requirement too. At work I get dehydrated

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Queen
                      I repeat - its only on gs that most conversations lead to toilets.

She slapped him? Maybe she'll decide to jump into bed with his best friend.
                      So far they are busy discussing their children and she is screaming her head off. Lets see what happens when the gay guy gets on. This is most entertaining.

Its toliet humor, who doesn't like toilet humor? Its like not liking the Three Stooges.

Comment

jerry springer , gay relationship , toilets.

I see the relation.

Comment

working from home is a good chance to learn some real skills grumpy....like cooking.

and stop the jerry springer, howard stern, men dont leave toilet seat up or toilet clean cliches.
                          "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

LMAO! Turns out the gay guy is a midget. He is close to 2 feet shorter than the woman. And for some reason both the guys are in their boxers.

All this is staged.

I already cook. Its edible but i am getting regular training on the matter. So I should be good in a couple of months.

Comment

And thats all that matters grumpy. Eventually u can quit ur job and just cook and clean like all good girls. If I was working from home I could have been having my perfect channa chavals instead of a yoghurt

Comment

Working...
                              X