The term paindoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The term paindoo

I hear this term on gupshup time and time again and normally it is reserved for when soemone wants to degrade someone else.

Whats wrong with being a paindoo. If a paindoo is someone who comes from a village like myself , i dont see anythign wrong with it

My family is from a village, we are not backward and have not forgotten our values and culture as some of my city friends have.

Village people are generous, friendly and have big hearts. No matter how many guests turn up we village people always do our best to entertain our guests with a smile which is more than what can be said of pakistani city people, whether you admit it or not..

So whats so bad about being paindoo? please use this word in the right context.
    I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Re: The term paindoo

I am a Paindoo myself, I love the word and me n my friends use it to tease each other, nuthing wrong with using it .
    I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

I never said there was soemthing wrong with using it, i said use it in the right context, it shouldnt be used to degrade people as it used by some people
      I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by

Comment

the term PAindo has nothing to do if u are from village or a large town. Its about a STATE of MIND. lets put it this way, even a well educated person can be paindo IF he doesn't have manners or doesn't know how to interact with people in a civilized way.
        A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Comment

^UF, i am going to enroll in a finishing skool now... would you stop calling me a Paindoo then?
          I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

it depends. will u still drink tea with surrr surrr sound?

Comment

I agree with mind set. Sarfaraz Nawaz or Faisal Saleh Hayat are paindoo. Musharraf is the biggest paindoo in my eyes, a fake one though
              charah saazon se alag hai mayar mera kay main
              zakham khaaonga tou kuch aur nikhar jaaonga

Comment

i use the word paindoo when i refer to something as being out of date...like their thinking, clothing, style..etc...

sometimes i do use the word to call my friends and such..the same way black folks call themselves niggas...

hey im from a village and damn proud of it!!!!!
                "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

Uf taking tea while makin slurpin sounds is one of the greatest pleasures of life.. surely u wudn't want sum1 to be deprived of such an innocent li'l thing.

Comment

hmmm I disagree, the greatest pleasure is watching a paindo sipping cappuccino with a straw.

Comment

^Oh yes and that. The pleasures of paindoopan are too great to be given up in favour of being called Maadran.

Once a paindoo. always a paindoooo...yo. I mean ballay ballay.

Comment

rizu you are my paindu friend :~) live with it now.. how are the kiddies in btw...

If you think about it all of us came from village - at one point or another our big cities were villages as well. Over many many years they converted in to our countires largest resource for making money and what not.

So everyone is paindu end of story on my part.

uncle falker - i drink my coffee with straw as well. I am afraid my white pearl looking teeth will turn yellow in no time. Now that makes me a paindu in your philosophy book - you weirdo...
                        Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

A thing of annoyance is watching a paindoo wearing dark sunglasses indoors.
                          The greatest pleasure is watching a paindoo resting under a shaded tree.
                          Life is only a dream.

Comment

^In that case many celbrities and Goraz can be called paindooz as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dopey
                              A thing of annoyance is watching a paindoo wearing dark sunglasses indoors.
                              The greatest pleasure is watching a paindoo resting under a shaded tree.
                              u forgot to mention the PRICE TAG.

Comment

Working...
                              X