valentines day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valentines day

it's a pathetic holiday celebrated by pagan animals.. i was shocked to see programs on pakistani tv channels.. what else is to come..
    And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Re: valentines day

tussi jo wi ho itnay preshan kyoo hon??
    When you realize you want to spend The rest of your life with somebody, You want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible

Comment

mene socha tha ke pakistan ek islami state thaa..
      And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

Originally posted by cricketplaya
        mene socha tha ke pakistan ek islami state thaa..
        I think you have answered your own query.

Comment

Pagan animals?
          May your every wish be granted...
          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Molanaa Barfee Richard said, Its is Haraam...
            Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

yeah i dont understand on one hand we burn american cars and buildings but we love celebrating valentines day....
              Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

whats wrong with showing someone you love how you feel about them...?
                Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

I am gonna have to recover some images from the Recycle bin
                  Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
                  A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem Sahib
                    whats wrong with showing someone you love how you feel about them...?

one should do that every day.. iwould be so pissed if my husband brings chocolates only on that day.. he will definately have some answering to do...

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

You see its a simple thing. Women demand to be treated like angels everyday. We men don't have the energy or will to put our "princesses" up on a high tower everyday. It gets worse with age as they all get fat.

However seriously, for men its a cop-out. Basically it is the one day we show we can care and we are scot free for the rest of the year. That is how men think about it.

Women think Valentines day is special and that it should be over the top. And then they can be treated like queens for the rest of the year.

All in all....women are just to damn demanding.

Now on to our local Molvis. My faith is between me and Allah. Only he can decide what is right or wrong. You have no ability to decide otherwise. You are a sinner as much as everybody else on the planet.

Now comes the question where does it say it is haraam to express love for your wife?

Comment

Grumpy- The problem is you expect your wives to treat you the same way your mother treated you.

You want laundry to be done with matching tie right next to the shirt. Then we talk about shoes and socks which i can guarantee you guys rarely ever place them where they belong. Then you need your wife to look after your parents plus making sure she keeps a decent relationships with all the in laws. Then take care of kids and every now and then cook dinner for the entire khandan of yours.

The least you can do is appreciate your wife and that you love them. Oh when we ask for stupid roses every now and then it seems demanding..

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

^ Maybe more for you?

Comment

Yeah so? What exactly is wrong with that? Women like to be pampered but refuse to pamper their husbands. Isn't that a set of double standards?

Edit: No that is just being female

Comment

Cant deal with em, get rid of em?
                              "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

Working...
                              X