X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom, Daughter Have Babies 90 Mins Apart

check out this article..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060216/...aughter_births

PROVO, Utah - A 42-year-old woman and her daughter each had babies 90 minutes apart, assisted by the same nurses in the same room at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center.

Both Sherri Callister, of Mona, and daughter Chelsee Bushman, 22, of Springville, were having pregnancy complications when the babies were delivered by Caesarean section last Thursday.

"At first, just finding out my mom was pregnant was a big surprise," Bushman said.

Bushman was due April 17, but her water broke early. She had been on bed rest in the hospital for three weeks when her mother, who was due around March 30, was admitted to the hospital for high blood pressure.
    Bushman delivered first 3-pound daughter Bentley May. Ninety minutes later, Callister had a son, 5-pound, 8-ounce Dakota Dean.

Bentley may be an hour and a half older, but her newborn uncle is much bigger.
    "That pound and a half really makes a difference," Bushman said.

Callister said initially she had anticipated being sufficiently recovered from her own pregnancy to help her daughter when she gave birth.
    "I haven't been much help to her," said Callister, who was hospitalized until Monday.

-------------------------------

eww...*shrudders* can you imagine being pregnant as the same time as your mom. and giving birth in the same room. that's just way too weird ...

Re: Mom, Daughter Have Babies 90 Mins Apart

well it'll be weirder if both mom & daughter were knocked up by the same man...me thinks..
    Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

That happened in Father of the Bride 2.

My nani and her mother had kids who were a few months apart.

It's not that weird when people marry and start having children quite young.

Comment

My mom and nani were having kids at the same time too. I have 3 uncles/aunts who are younger than my eldest sister
        Yaad aaiy jo dard ki raat may, jis ki baat ho apni har baat may.

Comment

eww..

i was eating.
          "The Baptism of God, and who can Baptize better than God?" (2:138)

Comment

.. i would die of embrassment .. hehe.. my mom and my nani had kids 2 yrs apart ... its just so... funny.. hehe.....
            standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

too many jokes................*bangs his head multiple times in screen*
              thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
              -faizy

Comment

^ its okay u can tell me on msn
                The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Working...
                X