Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Three Questions...

These 3 questions are mainly for guys.

1. Har aik ki izzat apney haath mein hoti hai. Agree or disagree?
    2. If you respect others, others will respect you. Agree or disagree?
    3. If a girl keeps going low, swears at you, and disrespects you in every way possible but still expects you to treat her like a princess just because she's a girl, would you still treat her with respect?

Please stick to the topic. Off topic replies may be removed at the moderators' discretion.
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...Three Questions...

y,y, n
    "The sky is my dome and the earth is my prayer mat"
    - - -
    "Verily the ink of a scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr"

Comment

Agree

Agree

If she's doing it for no reason then you should stop respecting her.

p.s. I want full storyy now!
      I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
      but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

even with a reason, no one is suppose to disrepect in disgraceful manner.
        - - -

Comment

I mentioned the reason part, cuz if there is a reason then it can be solved and larai jhaggra khatam ho jaaey ga, hopefully.

Comment

What pisses me off is that women have double standards. They would drag your family, yourself and what not and say whatever they want. The minute you say something back, they would argue you don't know how to treat a girl. But if a girl is being a <beep>, she's disrespecting herself. It's in her hands how she wants to be treated.
            ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
            Shikra was here.

Comment

but not everyone is like that, i am sure girls can say the same thing for us.
              if someone does that, then the best option is to talk to them, explain, but if she/her still persists, then leave em.
              - - -

Comment

so this chick is just coming up to you and saying random BS to you?

Comment

The thing is that she's trying to start something that was ended long time ago. I am trying my best not to get involved in it, but I am afraid I will have no choice. I am trying my best to be a gentleman and ignore, but I am sure you've heard sometimes you have to stoop to other person's level to get your point across, and laaton k bhoot baaton sey nahi maantey.

I just wanted to see whether others agree with what I said or not.
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

AGREED TO FIRST 2 QS,

PAR THIRD ONE NO AND NEVER
                    ~'***if u love sum 1 let dem go if day cum bk its ment 2 b***'~

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                      The thing is that she's trying to start something that was ended long time ago. I am trying my best not to get involved in it, but I am afraid I will have no choice. I am trying my best to be a gentleman and ignore, but I am sure you've heard sometimes you have to stoop to other person's level to get your point across, and laaton k bhoot baaton sey nahi maantey.

I just wanted to see whether others agree with what I said or not.
                      shik, you dont have to sink low - just let her go.
                      By sinking low, you are not proving anything postive about yourself.
                      - - -

Comment

Well why dont you say this to her. Tell her that there's a limit to everything and that you dont want to get involved in any fights or disgraceful disagreements.

Comment

itsme Yaar wahi na, I am trying my best, trust me, I am on my BEST behavior but there's a limit.

Passionate She already knows lekin kuch dino baad koi keera tang karta hai ussey.
                          Shikra was here.

Comment

1. Har aik ki izzat apney haath mein hoti hai. Agree or disagree?
                            Totally agree
                            2. If you respect others, others will respect you. Agree or disagree?
                            Disagree.. depends on choice.. if they like u they will respect u if they don't doesnt matter how much u respect them they will still not give u the same respect.
                            3. If a girl keeps going low, swears at you, and disrespects you in every way possible but still expects you to treat her like a princess just because she's a girl, would you still treat her with respect?
                            NO. ofcourse not.. refer to ur first question.. har kisi ki izzat us kay apnay hat main hotee hay.. doesn't matter if it girl or boy...
                            I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                            Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Shikki - life is too short to spend time on this Ooplay (or bull$hyte in english )
                              I usually adopt the IGNORE and no response attitude ..
                              that takes care of the issue in a matter of days (or a week or two) depending on a person's level of Dheet'Ness.

Yes I am myself following that exact rule now a days on GS for a few really elite and highly respectable personalities. I think the message has gone through ... If not ... not my problem anymore ...

If every country in the world is in debt
                              Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

Working...
                              X