Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profiting from cartoon madness

I am gonna try this again without getting this thread closed again

People are creating t-shirts, websites, msg boards and god knows wat with those cartoons and just taking the whole thing to another level. How do we as muslims stop it?

Actually i was wondering if i could get someone to hack those websites and close it down ?
    Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
    A. Spoiled milk.

Re: Profiting from cartoon madness

Remember, the best revenge is living well. Just ignore, and live well. The pests will go away.
    A man is like a wild orchid--free and exotic, and makes a great conversationalist and friend; but, when you pluck one and bring it home, it withers and dies. --dope

Comment

Imagine a gora trying to sell those shirts.
      I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

ive seen on of those t-shirts with pic of the Prophet from those cartoons on it

PM me the URLs of all such sites
        I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

^did you clear ur inbox?
          I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

yup i deed

Comment

u dead?? oh gud.

Comment

do you still need em? I will PM anyways
                A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Barfee
                  I am gonna try this again without getting this thread closed again

People are creating t-shirts, websites, msg boards and god knows wat with those cartoons and just taking the whole thing to another level. How do we as muslims stop it?

Actually i was wondering if i could get someone to hack those websites and close it down ?
                  We as musilm can't really do anything at the moment, non-muslims cursing and mocking muslims has been happening for over 100's of years. the only thing we can do is not show violence, as that is considered haram, anger is haram in islam. If this happened in the Prophet Mohammeds (pbuh) time then surely he would of not reacted this way as it was Him who taught muslims it is wrong to show anger. The people who are burning the buildings and causing riots are actually getting Guna, thier knowledge of islam may b weak because if they knew it is haram then they would not react this way or maybe they just cannot control thier anger. If you can close down the website then good,im sure every1 would like that especially me...but they will only create another website....how many will you close down....

Comment

Originally posted by Barfee
                    do you still need em? I will PM anyways
                    Thanks for the URLs man. Lets see how long these sites last.

Comment

buy baseball bats...carry em with u...if u see any1 selling em...well u know wat to do...crack one across the head

Comment

and whoes gonna bail me out?
                        A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

fruitless discussion
                          hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

Moral of the story: Dont start something which you cannot finish

If only Muslims had chosen to ignore those Danes.....but nooooo, our feelings of self-righteousness have no bounds.....as they say in urdu....ub bhugtho aur chuttar peeto...

Comment

^nopes..not everyone is beghyarat like u to ignore insults on their most revered figure..
                              Adopt me Angelina.

Comment

Working...
                              X