Basant / Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basant / Etc.

1. whats the difference between Cafe and General forums?

2. I think i read somewhere that Cafe is for "introducing new members" etc. so 'hor fair? - i'm new.'

3. More importantly, does anybody REALLY know when basant is? i don't know how many here actually live in lahore (not many i'm sure), but it would be nice if somebody would shed some authentic light on it.

i want to go for basant - must find cheap tickets and must know when it is.

Re: Basant / Etc.

LOL @ 1st question
    Janab - Cafe' is for informal chit chat, hangama, etc etc
    General is for discussing serious issues, something specific.

YES - its a good idea to stay in cafe for a while when you are a newbie. This way you get to know the members and slowly get comfortable with GS.

Cant help you with the 3rd question I think its in the second week of February, but I am not really sure. Please ask a Lahori Guppy

If every country in the world is in debt
    Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

yahaN par kiYa karna hia ??

Comment

Tum yeh wala thread choice main chooR sakti hoo

Comment

par aap yahaN haiN, tou nahee chourr sakti

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kernul
                authentic light
                All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

as for basant is concerned, we're nto sure if we're having it this year
                  so many ppl die every year that courts have put a ban on it .
                  ...and those who joyfully leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually find Allah's hand in everything
                  Worries end, where faith begins........!

Comment

otherwise usually 21st feb ko hoti hey...or whenever sunday ho
                    ...and those who joyfully leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually find Allah's hand in everything
                    Worries end, where faith begins........!

Comment

Originally posted by sac
                      as for basant is concerned, we're nto sure if we're having it this year
                      so many ppl die every year that courts have put a ban on it .

i'm sure basant will happen, there's always confusion about when it'll happen. people die in a lot of things, its unfortunate but maybe its evolution you know. the dumb ones who can't see a car coming down the road and think their lives are less important than a stray kite die... maybe its population control?

Comment

Hey Kernul, welcome here, and from what Ive seen ard here, Cafe's when u hang out and do MAJOR tp, it's fun I guess, and you go to General when you wish to share something of a more specific nature, or want to post in a thread that may interest you, or you may have some info regarding.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki.M
                          Hey Kernul, welcome here, and from what Ive seen ard here, Cafe's when u hang out and do MAJOR tp, it's fun I guess, and you go to General when you wish to share something of a more specific nature, or want to post in a thread that may interest you, or you may have some info regarding.

what tp?

Comment

Working...
                          X