Sherry aunty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherry aunty

aka sherrybaba konse bil main chupay ho?

come out come out where ever u are

P.S. i want a detailed update from the time u disappeared until today when u decide to jhaank maar in the crick forum
    Verily my happiness is my iman,
    and verily my iman is in my heart,
    and verily my heart does not belong to anyone but Allah(swt).

Re: Sherry aunty

Sherry baba
    is back???
    what's his other nick????

Comment

Originally posted by SAJAL
      Sherry baba
      is back???
      what's his other nick????
      i don't know if he was hiding under a new nick but i managed to spot him yesterday night peeking in the crick section

Comment

lol thank you chorni unclee !

Its good to see you guys here...I'm no more a hyperactive, annoying & fun loving bacha..my metabolism got slower..I'm aging.. now I'm more involved in giving out my blessing to the young ones..

As far my detailed update of disappearance is concerned..All I can say it's little too R rated for you. Aur haan this baba is still a dilwala and bikhari

Comment

Originally posted by sherrybaba
          lol thank you chorni unclee !

Its good to see you guys here...I'm no more a hyperactive, annoying & fun loving bacha..my metabolism got slower..I'm aging.. now I'm more involved in giving out my blessing to the young ones..

As far my detailed update of disappearance is concerned..All I can say it's little too R rated for you. Aur haan this baba is still a dilwala and bikhari
          *zor se choondi kaating* im aging also u ain't the only one sherry aunty. aap tou eid ka chaand bann gaye, kabhi hum se bhi bheek maang liya karain

i don't care u fool, i demand an update and you better be replying to my PM instead of sneaking in that crick forum

Comment

Working...
          X