Why did the guppie cross the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did the guppie cross the road?

was he hungry?..was there a guppan on the same side?
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Re: Why did the guppie cross the road?

cos the sty was on the other side of the road
    Not interested.

Comment

Azkar: The guppie crossed the road because we moved to the new version of gupshup, with great new features. How could he resist?
      I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
      - Robert McCloskey

Comment

^lol
        blind faith = blind followers

Comment

coz his neighbour moved across the road from whom he had been stealing the internet connection from
          talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

Kaleem: The guppy crossed the road because that’s what they do; these damn liberals. I am sure they have road crossings all over San Francisco.
            I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
            - Robert McCloskey

Comment

ahmadjee: Guppy did not cross the road, he decided to protest against the big brother, big corporations, and the wealthy. After much thought he decided to vandalize and destriy new houses under construction so he can voice his opinion regarding environment.
              Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Plz be careful while crossing each other :s
                use indicators
                Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Pakora: He was trying to get to Amrika..

Mehnaz: Because she heard Lost was showing new episodes on the otherside
                  How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

UTD: To show the guppies and muslims in general How to cross the road.
                    Faisal: To verify the actual dimensions and present a concise report.
                    Kamal: He did not cross the road, but published a plan on how to construct a 6 lane highway and the procedures to cross it safely
                    Cat-Woman: To find the wankers
                    OG: to refill his prescription from the pharmacy on the other side.

Comment

retty: moi- guppy crossed the road cuz I was on the other side
                      "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Seems like Kaleem is getting warmed up now.
                        "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Verizon: To question the authenticity of all things Islamic and share his knowledge with the "dark side"
                          Madhanee: To find out if "Ur-Anus" is really a planet.
                          Roman: to pikc up the hooker lounging on the curb, of course on the other side.
                          Matsui: To prove that Indians can do it efficently, economically, and intelligently.
                          Dope: To find his precious "Ivy League" degree

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadjee
                            Azkar: The guppie crossed the road because we moved to the new version of gupshup, with great new features. How could he resist?

ahmadjee azkar chacha
                            Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Arggh...I'm bored of the personality cliche threads...the same bull rephrased. It's getting old.

Some funny... some not so funny.
                              One of the greatest diseases is to be Nobody to Anybody

Comment

Working...
                              X