...Number Plates Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Number Plates Question...

Does anyone know how and where to get a customized number plate? It will have nothing to do with the car's registration etc. I know I can go to DMV and lets say get one that says Sohail but that's not the one I am talking about. I am talking about the ones they sell on Autozone etc. that say Saints, Steelers, Seahawks etc. In other words, that have something written on them but they are not official plates. Am I making any sense?
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...Number Plates Question...

hmmm sawal to acha hai us ke liye tumhen Bush se bat karni paregi
    Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

Originally posted by Decent^Munda
      hmmm sawal to acha hai us ke liye tumhen Bush se bat karni paregi
      Lol @ bush

Comment

nai naVaiLee car
        show shaaa maarnay ka programm chal raha hay
        If every country in the world is in debt
        Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

^ Apni nayi naveili gaari ka naam rakhney ka soch raha hoon, aur phir ussey woh number plate laga doonga. Regular number tou regular hi hai. NNN-000 style wali
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

show shaa naheen khaali shosha chornay ka dil kar raha tha.
            I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
              ^ Apni nayi naveili gaari ka naam rakhney ka soch raha hoon, aur phir ussey woh number plate laga doonga. Regular number tou regular hi hai. NNN-000 style wali
              Yar I would say SHIKRA would be a really cool number plate
              If every country in the world is in debt
              Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

That's exactly what I had in mind and what I plan to have written on the plate. It has 6 letters. I didn't want to get a personalized license plate from DMV because you have to pay more for it, not only for the first time but everytime you renew it whereas for the customized plate, you would pay more only once. I was thinking if I could get one made somewhere like they sell ready-made at wal-mart or autozone etc. Most of the ones I've seen are for the football teams. I wonder if they made some on request. That's what I am trying to find out
                Shikra was here.

Comment

http://www.demonplates.com/
                  :.:.:Pakistan Zindabad:.:.:

Comment

^ Thanks. Let me check it out

EDIT: I think this site is for UK cars. Do you know any links for US?
                    Shikra was here.

Comment

http://www.custom4-u.com/

just for usa

Comment

Thanks. Now I am having a hard time choosing which background to choose. I chose Royal Blue with White cursive font, how does that sound?
                        Shikra was here.

Comment

really good how about the pakistan colours
                          oh wait u dont want to get beaten up

Comment

hahahah.....No. It's not that I don't want to get beaten up. I have a CD hanging in my car with arabic written on it, I think that's more "dangerous" than to have green colors. Green is a good idea too, but I had chosen royal blue because it's my favorite color as well especially when I give out warnings *devil look* but now you've given me another color to think about.
                            Shikra was here.

Comment

it would be good if u get 2 of them then u could change them every.....

Comment

Working...
                              X