Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember back in HIGH SCHOOL when you were CAUGHT cheating on a TEST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember back in HIGH SCHOOL when you were CAUGHT cheating on a TEST?

Yup, I do.

I had it all over my hand for some biology test and ended up having 2 choices at the end.

1 - Flat 0 for the test
    2 - Call to mom and get an actual score

So there I was....stuck....confused....some how this slick teacher caught me and there was nothing I could do. I told her the following :

Well, I can't afford a 0 so I'll have you call my mom but there is a problem. She was like which is...I replied saying my mom doesn't speak english so I'll have to tell her in my languge. She goes okay let's call rite now and I better hear the word test, fail, cheating, & zero.

Ring- ring- ring......Hello (now this is where she panics cause shes not used 2 getting phone calls from school) "ADIL KYA HUWA! School say phone q keray ho?!" I'm like no ama teacher said who ever fails this test will have to stay late today and who ever gets a 100 will get to call. Then I also said ek bacha patanhi cheating kerata shahid usko zero milgaya itna asaan test tah!

9th grade - Mrs Bell - room 201

Muhahahahaha damn that was fun. I got a 88 on that test
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Re: Remember back in HIGH SCHOOL when you were CAUGHT cheating on a TEST?

LOL

Comment

I used to cheat on tests before, but I don't anymore.

I fail tests, but by GOD I feel GREAT about it!

Comment

lol. never had that experience before.
        ps. thats the good thing about being in gora-istan. they dont understand your lingo
        If you have something to say, raise your hand and put it over your mouth.
        A face can say many things. Especially the mouth part.

Comment

i still cheat..when i can
          People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

chupppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

cheating is sooo high school thing. can't do it in uni

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                i still cheat..when i can
                Me too
                I wasn't lucky. I deserved it.

Comment

yes sir!! i still do it in college!

i did it all thru middle school and high school. n now in college too
                  People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

can you teach me

Comment

yea sit behind a smart person..n every now n then..look onto their paper...not so hard

Comment

but they r so strict. how could see

Comment

I cheated in my o-levels exams ..

i was seated right besides a pillar with mirror all over
                          i could easily see the ticks on msq's of the person behind me .

i wasn't prepared for the paper nor did i knew aby thing abt the person behind me .
                          Calling him an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people ~
                          I failed
                          We R Tiny we R To0ny we are all a little Lo0ny .

Comment

Yeh I was caught in school once, but they asked me to do a retest and I scored well!

Comment

I remember exchanging my answer sheet in the accounts Exam of SBTE

i scored 95%
                              We R Tiny we R To0ny we are all a little Lo0ny .

Comment

Working...
                              X