X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adult needing basic education

[Sallam Alaikum
    I am e mailing you from Birmingham, UK.
    I would like to know more about the schools in Rawal Pindi or Gujar khan or even Islamabad. I am interested in sending my niece to a college near her, she lives in Gujar khan.
    My niece is not very good in speaking and needs to build up her confidence.She has bad hearing and therefore this has affected her speech
    She may be coming over to the UK soon and I would like her to be educated in basic skills ie Urdu, English and general subjects.
    I really need your help. Please advise me of any special facilities you may have to accommodate her.
    She is 16 years of age and is a keen learner. The lives in the village and therfore it maybe a bit of a struggle to get her started, even if it may be a boarding school... but where she will get a fast track cou
    Last edited by bashir; Jan 30, 2006, 02:28 PM.

Re: Adult needing basic education

Sallam Alaikum
    I am e mailing you from Birmingham, UK.
    I would like to know more about the schools in Rawal Pindi or Gujar khan or even Islamabad. I am interested in sending my niece to a college near her, she lives in Gujar khan.
    My niece is not very good in speaking and needs to build up her confidence.She has bad hearing and therefore this has affected her speech
    She may be coming over to the UK soon and I would like her to be educated in basic skills ie Urdu, English and general subjects.
    I really need your help. Please advise me of any special facilities you may have to accommodate her.
    She is 16 years of age and is a keen learner. The lives in the village and therfore it maybe a bit of a struggle to get her started, even if it may be a boarding school... but where she will get a fast track course.
    Please reply to me asap or If you know of any suitable schools/colleges please do inform me of those.

Comment

well Mr. Bashir, do you mind me asking if she'z a special child? if so I know about a couple of skoolz in isloo for special learnbers and are pretty good.

Plus does she have some basic schooling like matric ? if you try n send her to a very well-established college it might be a bit over-whelming for her. For english you can hire private tutors who are pretty good?
      I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Last edited by bashir; Feb 3, 2006, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bashir
          I wouldnt say she is a special child but she is in need of basic education. She is about 16yrs of age and left school after her mother died 3 years ago and has since been at home taking care of her siblings.
          I am considering marrying her but am worried about her education and how she or i would cope.
          Where is Isloo? Any schools by Gujarkhan for basic education and maybe extra learning or even boarding schools? She also needs help with her speaking and listening as with her bad hearing abiltilities she has been slowed down.

Isn;t she ur neice??? :faint:

Comment

isnt neice suppose to be like your own daughter? plus is it right to marry someone because you feel sorry for them?
            Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Last edited by bashir; Feb 3, 2006, 12:07 PM.

Comment

haaen? looks like someone else needs basic education too.

Comment

Last edited by bashir; Feb 3, 2006, 12:07 PM.

Comment

you are considering marrying a child? its best to keep her un-educated and unaware or da first thibng she'd so after having sum basic education is to kick you where it hurts the most( and she'd be right to do so).

P.s they just moved isloo to another country.
                    I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Working...
                    X