ok now think ..u might get this one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok now think ..u might get this one!!

Some how i don't find these biased jokes amusing.....!!!!!

[This message has been edited by NaikLarki (edited June 16, 2000).]

http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smile.gif

but why only bihar? i guess whole india needs the same treatment.... to give a halt to this billion reaching population mark!!

Comment

haha ..yea KK i guess ur rite buddy!!

------------------
      Q!

Comment

I find this a pretty crude way to have vasectomy done. In my opinion, there was no need for a second opinion. My question is what happens if during the procedure one accidentally pees in the can? Because at times like that, one can wet his pants.

Comment

See Ahmadi yar, there is, after all, a logic to knowing how one should piss. I mean, if the guy is standing with the can placed... well you know where, then your question is valid but if the guy is sitting then it's not bomb's burning end that's gonna tipped off.

Comment

Naikbibi, that was also my initial reaction after reading that joke. I am glad you took it off, but you could have instead moved it over to Jokes, where it appropriately belonged.

You never know, the person who posted it might have had experienced it, and he might be from Bihar, so to him it may not have been a biased joke. But somehow, I agree with your approach.

Rom, yeah yar, that never occurred to me. I am a little slow today. I had a nice chat with Johny this morning.

Comment

hey naik larki why do u keep deleting my meseges..and im a girl as u can see from my nick and im not a BIHARI and i did not experience that incident!! and if i offended anyone i apologize for it didn't mean to!! and naik larki why did u take off my other messege i don't think it was offending at all!! i will apriciate if u put it back up to general again!! im talking about the husband poem!!

------------------
              Q!

Comment

Working...
              X