GupShup's Dark AGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GupShup's Dark AGE!

Saallamm people(if you are PEOPLE) Anyways every forum i go i see this *****y thing about whores and hookers!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats up with that....are people so eager to show their family heritage around here and make this nice place and turn it into a family De-employment thing...I mean this idiotic person who is putting these "whores and hookers" post every where in meeting people, general, religion...i mean get a life and keep this thing to your self. I guess this Gupshup is going and has gone into a DARK AGE where people have nothing to talk about besides their homely lives and family past Jobs. Please come up with something better to talk about or keep your @!#@%$#!

Ye Admin aur azkar paai jaan kahan hia...barey bantey hain aur ab paata nahi ye kahan goom ho ghay..oey picture main aoo jaldi se yahan loog begartey jaa rahey hain aur ye computer ke agay beth kar donnut kha rahey hian...allah maaf karey!!!

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

[This message has been edited by NaikLarki (edited June 01, 2000).]

wer are surprised .. just how far some people can take their grudges..

Comment

I had no reason to post in the general forum or any other forum... but the religion one. this thread was wrongly moved by the mod in the religion forum.

Here are the facts.

I've posted an article that links hinduism to prostitution. If you dont agree with it then prove it otherwise and sue the author. If you have an article that explores muslim womens state in muslim countries.... then from what i have noticed ppl have posted them as well... and continue to do so. There are thousands of places where hindus have blamed Islam for the deplorable conditions of women.

Now why is everyone so mad at me for bringing up hinduism and the filth that exists in their society? Is the religion section only designed to ridicule Islam?

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited June 01, 2000).]

Comment

I respect the effort you are doing for your religion, the same goes for the rest, but nowhere in the religion section its says Islam only. Religion, can be any, which you can redicule and discuss.
        Any way by rediculing religions you guys are doing a huge favour for the silent majority faith in the world...
        Keep it on
        بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
        بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Jaawan,

Please list which posts you are referring to. I am aware that there are/were some in the General section but where are the others?

You are obviously upset....please tell us what about.

Comment

Mundya i see where you coming from..but "agh agh se nahi buhjtii my friend...IF they blaim you for something it doesnt mean they are right. And we have no reason to fight over some single minded person who wrote those article about them.
            I mean religion to all of us weather muslim or non-muslim are same. Doing some kinda mental damage by nageting others belifes even though you dont have any solid prof for it...besides some persons article.
            Filth exist in all societies mundyaa...if you go to pakistan you will experience some bad things that you never thought of experiencing in islamic country(so called) desprate women and girls will kiddnap you for sex...even ladies of our leaders are hooked up with their workers at home cuz their men dont have time for them...they are busy making money and looting the public. IT is all over the place. and if you think and work with some planing you will accomplish more than just making others mad at you. IF you really hate these kinda things please mail me [email protected] or give me your email add i ll mail you about this topic on what WE can do to fix this.
            Some people misunderstand..and some are misunderstood...Damage is done dont make it worst.
            Muzna LOOk for "whores and hookers" in the subject field they are all over the place...

Jaawan

------------------
            Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Well said Jawan.

Comment

Working...
              X