Mod...I want a refund.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod...I want a refund.

Today, May 24, between 2.05pm EST and 2.15pm EST, i was unable to access pak.org. Lack of access caused me major grief and irreversable damage. Therefore, i demand that you refund me my registration fee compounded to that 15 minute segment.

Akif... this is Fraud bhai's case...
    but i doubt ke u'll be able to get any refund from him

Comment

Akif

My records indicate that you have not sent in your initial membership dues. After punitive surcharges, administrative expenses and consultant fees, the amount has become very high.

We have refunded your original fees and applied that against the total sum owed to us. Please remit $2489.32 as soon as possible otherwise messrs guido, rocko and zibisco may be making a social call

Dua Goh

Pir Fraudia
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Fraudia....ur name says it all.
        I made a hefty payment of $3,999.99+tax when i registered for this forum, the receipt for which i have, and since then I have been making regular payments to cover my monthly dues, and I have the cancelled checks to prove it, alongwith invoices signed by you and AC. I have tax returns, and i even gave some under the table bhatta to ur chapraasi...or was that azkar again? However, once again, i demand a prompt refund.

Comment

To set the public records straight, I have checked and rechecked, there are no payment details for Mr. Akif. As Pir Jee Fraudia asserted, he DOES owe Pak.Org $2489.32.

If this is a case of mistaken identity, we would like to apologize and request that Mr. Akif send us copies of the payment receipts.

Comment

You will be hearing from my lawyer Mr.Cheatem, from the law firm Duwey, Cheatem and Howe. You both are giving me the run around, and now i'll see you in court.
            Merey paisey waapis karo!

Comment

Mr. Choudhary and Mr. Fraudia,

When formulating your approach towards Mr. Akif, please keep in mind that I have recently joined the firm of Dowey, Cheatem and Howe.

Should Mr. Akif's case be my first adventure, I promise you that there will be vast amounts of red tape to be cut.

Comment

Muzna
                I made a personal visit to the law firm this afternoon, and gave specific instructions that only Mr.Cheatem Badd work on my case..and i was assured that that would be the case. Besides, i did inquire about you, and it took a while for Mr. Howe to remember he had recently hired u as his legal secretary. Anyway, Cheatem Badd is a hard nosed guy, and Im confident I will get my money back....with interest.

Comment

Jugga tax merey account main deposit karaya jaye please...warna!

Jaawan

------------------
                  Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Working...
                  X