Desi concerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desi concerts

Why is it that whoever arranges desi concerts does it in indoor theatres or conference centers?? Where you get these huge kallu security people who bap you upside the head if u try to bhangra??

My fellow Desi folks!! for god's sake arrange concerts in arenas !! ever heard of em?

by the way .. did anyone from houston go to that junoon concert on saturday?? ( you should know what I'm talking about)

I really wanted to go, but I couldn't. So Uncle Sargam, what was it like.

Comment

Because not in a million years will they ever sell enough tickets to have money to afford an open air arena or stadium. They are playing this weekend in NJ, in some small theater i heard. And another problem i have with paki concerts, they always hold them on sundays....and on top of that, they never start on time, thus taking the show till 12 or so, knowing fully well that the following day is a working day. Oh well.

Comment

Not true! In Toronto we've had several desi concerts in Varsity Arena....open air, mid summer.....lots of space to dance your brains out.

Comment

Asalam-o-alykom
          Uncle sergum, Kasay han aap, Aur rola kahan hay.........masi tu agai han aur aap ki team aak desi concert arrange kun nahi karti. Aur hum kahan jaAy gay concert main.
          hum tu perlog ki hawa kha rahay han.

Wasay if U had been to a "JUNOON" concert> Do tell us about it. I have been to only onr concert of "Shazhad Roy" & "Hadiqa Kayani"
          in karachi.
          http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

------------------
          Live From- Dayara-e-Ghair

Comment

Working...
          X