i just read a post of Kaliya
    i just want to share an observation and want yer views
    70% of Pakistani men don't wear underwear
    don't u think so
    i mean in shalwar qameez
    plz i want yer views and yer experience

------------------
    Trust me, You'll get pain.

TourtureRack, what %age you fall under? 30 or 70?

Well, Shalwar Kamiz is loose and comfortable and there is no need for underwear if the material is not see-through.

Comment

Torture falls under 0.1 % who dont even believe in Shalwar (he, he). Now Torture, dont get serious. That was a joke.

Shirin, here is another post whose subject has no relevence to this forum. Come on girl, show your authority.
      The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

well Tariq Khan .. u made me feel disappointed.

Comment

Ugh, sorry to barge in here! Okay, I'll leave.

Comment

that means if i was in a group of 4 friends just haging out, then 2.8 ~ 3.0 of us were out of underwears! and since i know i had mine on, so the rest of entire group was missing underwears during all that time....dang!! man i'd have to be careful next time i visit back home.

Thanks TortureRack...for bringing out such an underground hidden details, I owe u six pack of underwears

Comment

zaraatif, you are so right.
              i'm leaving as well.

Comment

Again, I won't know as I tend to look at the face.

Comment

TortureRack..adab...yar i think about 60% dosent wear underwear in pakistan...

dil..dilsee..dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

Sorry to barge in here but just allow a short comment.
                    It's true that most pakastanis don't wear underwear with shalwar.
                    Got this from a male source

Comment

kafi had tak sahi hay, shilwar kamiz to kia kisi bhi haal main nahi pehentay. 10 logon say poocha 6 ka jawab nahi main tha. wajah na pehanay ki yeah batai Comfortable feel nahi kartay.

kaliya ko abhi tak apnay sawal ka jawab nahi mil saka 5 larkiyon say poocha 3 khamoshi say daikhti rahain 2 ka jawab tha kaliya bohut bad tameez hotay ja rahay ho http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

15 dokan daron say poocha kis size or company ki demand ziyada hay sub ka jawab tha porana maal abhi tak nahi nikla. yaani koi khareed hi nahi raha.

p.s kaliya ka zati khayal yeh ke sub larkiyon ko kisi nay "Razia ka qosoor kia tha wala ishtehar pharrwa dia hay", is ke ilawa koi or wajah nahi ho sakti.

Comment

Tee Kay
                        hum jahilon ko bhi khuch seekhnay dain. aap to khair say goron ki dunia kay "Basi" ho. aik baat or aap kafi fursat say lagtay ho aghar koi haseena gori gori haat nahi aa rahi to koi baat nahi esi tarah "kay say baji" kay makhtan lagatay rahain to khairat main woh aap ko kisi nikami larki kay saat bandh hi day gi. (inshallah)

Comment

Shahida H you should be ashamed of urself. So when u look at a men u look at their shilwars.
                          Why don't u ask this question of ur brother or Father ?????
                          I'm sure they'd be happy to answer it and be very proud of !!!!!

Comment

It's hard to find a underwear under Shalwar Kameez, but I know for sure they don't wear underwear under Dhuti, Specially the one who drives Motorcycles. I know I have seen lots of them saluting.

Comment

Qasam Allah Pak ki
                              mein hans hans ke dohra ho raha hoo aap logo ke jawab parh kar

------------------
                              Trust me, You'll get pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X