my trip to a strip club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my trip to a strip club

Well exam week was over last friday and as there is not much to do around here and my friends and I were pretty bored. We wanted to do something exciting. My friend asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club. I had never been to one before and asked him if he was crazy. But the thrill of doing something excited tempted me and Satan became more "haavi". And the next thing we know we were in there.

It was a "different" experience. It didn't do anything for me sexually. But I must admit, though I am not proud of it, I did have fun. What is the ruling of other guppies on this issue?

What do you mean by "ruling...?"
    Its clear, you are a very very BAD boy....Deen bhee nahein...Dunyaa bhee nahein....Sharam nahein aayye tum koo badtameez, kaam saay kaam enjoy na kartay...

Comment

hmmm.....
      Aisi he replies say main darta thaa. Nova bhayee ruling means what you guys think of people going to strip joints. As far as your comments on me are concrened, I thought this was a discussion forum and a person can express himself here.

Bheyee I am not a a hippocrate I was there and I am telling you how I feel. What my feeling right now is that I feel bad that I am feeling good. As far as deen is concrened yaar. Bhullay Shah describes my situation well in the verse of his kaafi:-

Naa main moosa and Firown....

Comment

Gosh,
        I thought my christian friends were bad.
        I guess not.

baysahermee kee had hotee hay !

Comment

And one more thing,

Being insincere is also considered hypocritic !

You desperately need help.

Comment

excuse me???
            who is this coming from? I just saw that BJ thingi you gave a link too. The difference between you and me my friend is that is I do stuff like this and not try to be mr goody tushu... You wrote in a recent thread about your dating etiquates or something. Something about you dating Pakistani girls or something. See the thing is Haraam is Haraam. Dating is also haraam and so is going to a strip club. And there is no suh thing as "baysharmi" its only what is right and wrong. And I admit that it was wrong. What I am trying to analyze is am I right to feel good about it while I know this is totally wrong!

Comment

To kill your curiosity its ok
              Hubby took me once it was a new kinda experience
              i just took in the atmosphere .. its a totally diff kinda world i would say those girls have way too much of courage to like present themselves and feel comfy bout it

so like who has been to Kings Cross ?

Comment

If you are not proud of that then why the hell you are posting this topic. Who gives a $hit that you went over there. At least I don't give rats a$$ about that. Keep these to your self because we a lot of young members on this board including my brother who is 15 and very active on this board. I don't want him to read that kind of stuff from jerk like you. Remeber this is a Pakistani board not some trash adult site.

Comment

insincere to what?

I agree with you Anchal. I must say the girls have some guts. I mean I was just sweating even looking at the girls. But they have alot of courage going up there and dancing. It takes alot of guts and I could never have this type of courage in a 100 years.

Comment

My friend STi 22b,
                    if you dont give a damn about my topic why write in it? Just simply ignore it. This is a discussion forum and I would like to discuss this as this was on my mind.

As far as young guppies are concrened my friend. Internet is a media which is hard to censor. I am sure your brother has heard of strip clubs. And wouldn't be astonished by my post. If you say this is a Pakistani site so kindly please refrain from the obscene words in your reply.

If you dont want to read peoples thoughts, fine dont! but you have no right to tell people what to do and not to. I felt like sharing a piece of my mind and I did.

Comment

AliBeta,

"..me and Satan.."

Astaghfirullah!!!

Ye sab keya hora ha hai! or ye Sitirp Kulub keya cheez hai?!

And Ruling??

1.aap kay liye joa Amreeki phooloaN ka Sehra, aaj doa saal say save karra hee hooN apnay freezer meiN, I am going to flush it down the garbage disposal!!

2. jaiiye masjid meiN jaakay, chillay mein baithiye aur apnay gunahoaN ka kaffara...!!

Rubiya

Comment

I already made my point in my first post. It will waste of my precious time to argue with you on that. I guess you have all the time in the world to visit those clubs. Your topic and its content is far more obscene than the word I used. Keep posting about your experiances to show how retard you are. Looser, go for the real thing instead of fanticising about those clubs. I already said what I had to say. Don't expect another reply from me on this thread.

Comment

That was "animated cartoon" which was made to laugh and was funny if u bothered to read what was written on the sign! I would call myself an insincere and violator of islamic laws if i post a link that has photos or videos of REAL women or men getting naked, which is what you probably saw in that club.
                          The difference between you and me is more then that. If I experienc such things, I would call it bad and wouldn't start it as a topic to show the whole world like you just did. BTW, that is called "Sharam".
                          There is nothing wrong in meeting girls or taking them out or talking to them, compared to seeing women naked, which is what you did.

Comment

hain?
                            Nick change? Main bhee kahoon Rubiya jee aap kahan gayeen? Anyway, great to hear from you. Bhayee aap nay kaha, bas main nay gaari start ki hay and main to jaa raha hoon Masjid astaghfaar karnay!

Comment

my friend Garam masale...
                              Get your facts straight, where in Islam does it say that taking girls out on dates is allowed. Even talking to naa mehrams is not considered good in Islam.

Comment

Working...
                              X