Make My Dream A reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make My Dream A reality

Listen, I will speak of the best of dreams, of what I dreamed at midnight when the world was asleep. I saw a Young sunni Pakistani noble(MHA) man (32) strong and stouthearted, covered with gold gems stood fair where it met the ground. But he seems afflicted with grief. With distress in heart he speaks. I am seeking the triumph of love with all my might. For it my heartís desire is great. I seek of true loveís trial and bliss. I seek the righteous women, whose love is pure, and her care continualls. On that day when destiny about to deal him his doom he found himself that lovely Pakistani lady in her mid twenties comes laughing sweet, sinks down at this side, and salutes him with a kiss. Her accords her fair welcome in courtliest style; He sees her so glorious, so gaily attired, So faultless her features, so fair and so bright, His heart swelled swiftly with surging joys. They melt into mirth with many a found smile, Each joyed in otherís sight , and there was bliss beyond telling between those two at height. If interested please contact me at [email protected] or call (843) 824-5616

Are you speaking of love or lust?

Comment

Talking of real Love My friend! Lust can be bought anywhere in any corner of the world streets! What I desire true love!

Comment

Working...
      X