Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatwa...

To all my roohani followers.

It has been a great distress to see a johnny come lately chichorra (unlike moi a seasoned chichora) take on the sacred Fraudia name and the title Pir sahab and even consistently use the fraudia smiley face to impersonate your roohani leader.

baccho, that man is evil and is trying to take you away from the path of good. As of now I have given him baddua that the day he goes to meet his future father in law he gets bad stinky diarrhea and loud flatulance.

For all those who replied to this imposter's posts whether or not they realized that this person was not your beloved Pir Sahab. You must send Nazrana-e-aqeedat to our QanQaah again along with tohfay tahaif.

May the Creator Bless you all

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/fraudia.gif

Pir Sahab, the 'riginal rub a dub style-eee Twirling Dervish and qalander.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

But....for anyone paying attention to his style and the things he writes about, it's obvious that he is an imposter.

Comment

nd..just for "hujjat" with the Pir sahab your nazrana-e-aqeedat must now have the usual tohfay tahaif as well as a radical bumper sticker that we can put on our gaddha garri.

Jeeti raho
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

mmmm He has cramped your style Pir Sahib...
        Maza nahi aaraha... Fraudz tho aik hi hai aur wo hai aap - the Original gangsta !
        http://www.pak.org/gupshup/fraudia.gif

can't we get a petition and get his name barred ! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/confused.gif

MS
        http://www.pak.org/gupshup/devil.gif

Comment

this is to let the awam know that the imposter has been taken care of. No one should be able to pose our dear Maulana and use his sacred smilie!

The administration needs all of his barakaat and jado tona to keep this site up and running. God forbid, kahenn jalal main aa kar Pir o Murshed koye bud-dua na day dain .. we fear that day ... SO .. people ... from now on all of the sacred nicks are being reserved exclusively for our Pir Sahib ... no one will be allowed to use these without his roohani consent ...

Azkar Choudhry
          --mureed

Comment

My, my! I guess it really was a fatwa!

Comment

Pir Sahib,

How can a gunaHgar banda do kufaara (if it is possible at all) if that banda has already done 'baeyat' to the jaili pir by mistake?

Pir Sahib, I saw this dream in which I saw the jaili pir with long, white labada, a norani aura of light around his head (you know, like that special effect crap that they show in movies), and I saw myself doing baeyat to the jaili pir. Now I'm really scared about my aakhrat and quota of hoors in the after-life.

Could there be a nazrana in the world which could do the penance?

- A gumraH mureed with heavy soul * effect of few sighs *

Comment

Ke Passo

ILLum BiLLum Bangro BiLLum jay
                way iLLay Jay Billay way Bangro BiLLay

Walia Misstro Fraudioto jay

way tum apno QanQaah maa naee baitho_go to yayich ooinga na jay, koi bee aaeenga auro baith jaaengo jay, tummo apno jaga naee choro jay, tum bohoto acho pir-o ho jay

------------------
                Give lovet take lovet.

Comment

Azkar ji says,

"..this is to let the awam know that the imposter has been taken care of."

Wada Saien ji,

Ai tussi kee dass rayoaN jee!!!

Aray, mayray PM nominating elections ka keya hoga!!

Yaani will the new Fraudulent, I mean Fraudia Pir take over the thread???*extremely distraught*

Mehdi Hassan For PM!

Comment

Pir Sahib! I being your true mureed never replied once to that imposters posts

------------------
                    Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all my life!

Comment

Pir Saaab, you said

It has been a great distress to see a johnny come lately chichorra

Pir saab Hum to Ghulam hain, Har Mahenay Mahwari bhechatey hain. Phir keon Chichorra Kheh deya.

Comment

Originally posted by johnd:
                        Pir Saaab, you said

Pir saab Hum to Ghulam hain, Har Mahenay Mahwari bhechatey hain. Phir keon Chichorra Kheh deya.

I don't know Johny, but my guess is it might be the beard. Hat is just fine.

Comment

I hear that the 'chiccora - Johnny come lately' has applied for assylum in Chechniya.

Comment

Maybe he got Chechek and was quarantined

Comment

Working...
                            X