Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you like our new front page look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you like our new front page look?

Hey Guys/gals, salaam.
    We been working real hard to bring you the newest search engine looks. Its now Pakistan's LARGEST links collection. And cool looking too. Dont you agree? Please take a look and let us know how we did. If you like it, spreading a word about it will help us bring good name to this site.

Regards,
    Azkar Choudhry

To be honest, the new front page looks nothing even close to as good as the old front page. It looks very amature, like the first effert of someone who is just trying to learn web page designing. However I LIKE THE NEW FRONT PAGE BECUASE IT LOADS MUCH FASTER compared to the old front page.

Sincerely
    J.M.Khan

Comment

Chup Oye JM! You are always complaining and then become the first one to accept the changes!
      By the way, did you by mistake, evaluate the GUPSHUP? Azkar was trying to find out reactions about our front page at TOPP. It is, my friend, in no way close to an amature effort. What you dont see is the most advanced mSQL database search engine running in the background to provide lightining fast results. You also dont see the massive admin features that makes our lives easier dealing with thousands of links and banner ads (paid and swap).
      With all due respect and frankness, I would like to send you (JM) back to our main pages to find out more about our search engine and then come back here and give us your reactions again.
      And btw, thank you for even taking some time out. We have survived and flourshided by comments and suggestions from nice visitors like yourself.

Admin

Comment

Admin. saheb, aap to bura'ee sun hee naheen saktay. JM nay honesty dikhaee to aap nay dantna shruu kar diya. Ub bata'eeyay, main kiya karoon. Such aap ko raas naheen a'yay gaa, jhoot bolnay kee mujh main sakat naheen.
        The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

Working...
        X